EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

I have a random question (probably an ignorant one) regarding Prince Devitt's nationality and the nationality of other wrestlers from Ireland.

I noticed Finlay is British in the recent updates, while Prince Devitt is European, and Sheamus is also European. How do you judge who is British and who is European? :blush:

im not certain, but i think its because wrestlers from Northern Ireland are 'British' in the game, and wrestlers from the Republic Of Ireland are 'European'

e.g. Finlay is from Northern Ireland, Sheamus and Prince Devitt are from Republic Of Ireland

Edited by brenchleyboy

By definition, Great Britain is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (and a bunch of small islands too).

Ireland (i.e "Southern" Ireland) is part of the UK and not in GB, so therefore is not British. It is however a European member nation.

Edited by Muppet92

tick SS Look and Menacing for Big E Langston

tick SS Look and Menacing for Roman Leakee

tick Menacing for Buck Dixon

tick Menacing for Bobby Dutch

tick SS Look and Menacing for Calvin Raines

tick High Spots for Kenny Li

tick SS Look for Kevin Hackman

Abraham Washington primary finisher should be The Business (impact) and secondary In Yo Face (ground)

IMO, I think Xavier Woods looks more like a superstar than Kevin Hackman, Roman Leakee, and Calvin Raines. So I say check SS look for Xavier Woods as well.

make Primo face

Primo is neither face nor heel... nor tweener.

He teams with who ever needs a partner.

Last week he's teaming with the faces in the 5v5(?) tag match and thius week he's teaming with a heel in a tag match.

make Primo face

Primo is neither face nor heel... nor tweener.

He teams with who ever needs a partner.

Last week he's teaming with the faces in the 5v5(?) tag match and thius week he's teaming with a heel in a tag match.

I would at least put him as a tweener..since he isn't either a face or heel.

But has anybody else noticed that since Carlito's been gone, Primo hasn't been used that much at all?

Next person to go on the future endeavors list? Yes, I think so.

-Add Slyck Wagner Brown to ROH. Lower his overness to 22 and raise his speed to 66. Change him to a lightweight.

-Add Christian York to ROH.

-Add Devon Storm to ROH. Lower his overness to 45.

-Turn Kenny King and Rhett Titus face in ROH.

-Lower Kenn Doane's overness to 49.

-Raise Blue Demon Jr.'s brawl to 46, technical to 72, stiffness to 54, selling to 63, and charisma to 43.

-Raise Babi Slymm's brawl to 68, technical to 30, and selling to 74.

-Raise Scott Lost's brawl to 69, speed to 84, and stiffness to 48.

After hearing the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, featuring Austin Aries:

-Add a friendship between Austin Aries and Colt Cabana.

-Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Shawn Spears.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Add Slyck Wagner Brown to ROH. Lower his overness to 22 and raise his speed to 66. Change him to a lightweight.

-Raise Blue Demon Jr.'s brawl to 46, technical to 72, stiffness to 54, selling to 63, and charisma to 43.

What disposition are Storm, York and Brown? I think Titus' gimmick should be changed to cocky instead of ravishing.

Are we sure they should be added? This is York's first time back since 02, and IIRC the first time Crowbar has worked for ROH. I think it'd be more prudent to wait to see if it's more than a TV show filler type deal. Also add TJP though, he's been fairly active in ROH recently.

also catching up on all the reshuffling:

Make El Generico a Main Eventer for ROH, raise his overness to 68, his brawling to 65, his technical to 77

Make Kevin Steen a Main Eventer for ROH (since he is being left in), raise his overness to 69, his brawling to 81, his speed to 66, his technical to 77

Raise Truth Martini's overness to 34

Raise Davey Richards' overness to 66, make him a Main Eventer for ROH

Raise Eddie Edwards overness to 61, make him an Upper Midcarder in ROH

Make Delirious' ROH contract a developmental one since he's still working with PWR in addition to booking and is off ROH cards.

Make Kenny King a Midcarder for ROH

Make Rhett Titus a Midcarder for ROH, raise his brawl to 65, and his technical to 75

Make Mike Bennett an Upper Midcarder in ROH, if that's based on actual push. If it's crowd reaction, then leave him, but that's what overness is for I think?

Raise Adam Cole's overness to 21, make him a Lower Midcarder for ROH

Make Kyle O'Reilly a lower midcarder for ROH

Guess I missed this last month, but remove Matt Taven from ROH, he's worked for them twice since 09

Remove Josh Raymond from ROH and make him a non-wrestler, he's retired.

I haven't seen the Bravado Brothers recently but accounts have them as being a bit improved, anyone have any ideas on increases?I know they've turned heel though, so they'll need a new gimmick.

Edited by notatardis

Add Thomas Penmanship to ROH, as a Heel, change his name to Tommaso Ciampa, add him to the Embassy. Make Prince Nana his manager.

Remove everyone else from the Embassy except for Prince Nana and Mr. Ernesto Osiris,

Add Mia Yim to the Embassy, make Prince Nana her manager.

Edited by notatardis

Drake Younger is, I believe, only in Cult Fiction.

Remove him from the Naptown Dragons stable

Also, remove Colin Delaney from The UnStable, deactivate his teams with Vin Gerard and STIGMA.

Edited by Haydenism

This will probably offend some of the more knowledgeable fans of the independents on here, but is JR Ryder really deserving of his stats? I could barely find any info on the guy and only one picture, and he has an over of 48... not to mention, I'm just checking his stats, and he has speed of 72, tech of 66, and charisma of 82, and I just thought I'd see if anyone knows if he really deserves them. If he does, then I apologize for wasting people's time and bringing it into question, it's just I barely know anything about him and he's got some good stats. Thanks.

While I'm at it, Christopher Idol has an 8 in over, yet has an 85 in charisma... just seems weird that someone with such incredible charisma would be virtually unknown.

I know a lot of these guys have been in stats updates for a long time and might have been carried over/gone non-updated since the days when stats were wildly inaccurate and ranged all over the place. Just wanted to clarify that these are accurate. Hopefully some members who know of these wrestlers can straighten things out, if they need be.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I was mostly looking at the guys who don't even have wikipedia or online world of wrestling bios/pages. I mean, Ken Shamrock is at least relatively well known for his days in the WWE, TNA, and UFC. I don't know about CURRENTLY (I haven't looked at his stats, either, if you meant based on his brawl/speed/tech that he's overrated, not so much the over). As far as Evan Bourne goes, if he is currently an 83, that's way too high... He hasn't been featured prominently on TV in so long and his last few appearances were losses to main event/upper tier guys, if I remember correctly. I'd say a 74-76 for Bourne's over would be best.

Well, I mean Eric Angle has an overness 56, and a technical of 75, he's 43 now, retired due to injury (which is noted in the data as he is a non-wrestler) and hasn't been relevant in a decade as an example. I was just more or less picking up on your idea and furthering it as it seems a lot of people who were in the WWE had wildly inflated stats and have slipped through the cracks in my opinion. So many of these people had crazy numbers and haven't been updated because they fell off the face of the earth.

I've recently gotten back into EWR after no longer having the time or patience for TEW, and I would have to agree with some people like Eric Angle, who was barely involved with the business nearly 10 years ago, could be deleted.

Oh and speaking of people needing deleting, I can't help but notice Gran Naniwa is still in the game, despite passing away back in October.

Oh and thanks for keeping EWR alive Bill, it's much better suited for me now.

What disposition are Storm, York and Brown? I think Titus' gimmick should be changed to cocky instead of ravishing.

Unsure on that. I was just going off of results, I didn't see it.

-Check SS Look for Lince Dorado and raise his brawl to 40.

-Raise Joe Gacy's brawl to 70 and stiffness to 38.

-Raise RV1's brawl to 67.

-Raise Amasis' brawl to 43.

-Raise Sami Callihan's technical to 68.

-Raise Niles Young's brawl to 60 and technical to 56.

-Raise Ryan Slater's brawl to 58, technical to 54, and selling to 83.

-Raise Devon Moore's stiffness to 45 and overness to 39.

-Raise Alex Payne's brawl to 64, technical to 55, stiffness to 40, and selling to 70.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's technical to 53, stiffness to 41, and charisma to 70.

-Raise Greg Excellent's charisma to 83.

-Raise Alex Colon's brawl to 50, technical to 50, overness to 16, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Rich Swann's brawl to 74, speed to 86, charisma to 72, and overness to 20.

-Raise Sugar Dunkerton's brawl to 54, speed to 66, technical to 60, and charisma to 79.

-Add Caprice Coleman to ROH. Check SS Look and Shooting Ability (he was in the military). Raise his brawl to 54, speed to 76, and technical to 68.

-Raise Gunner's brawl to 68, technical to 64, and selling to 69.

-Raise Shaun Temper's brawl to 72 and selling to 74.

-Raise Bobby Fish's brawl to 78.

-Add a friendship between Devon Storm and Steve Corino.

Edited by KrisClassic