EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Based on this:

Devon "Crowbar" Storm being brought in was a Jim Cornette idea. Storm has a family an a successful physical therapy business, and while he enjoys wrestling, could never go back to TNA or WWE. He is hoping to work regularly with ROH, on shows in his area, working an undercard role. He hopes to have good matches while putting over the ROH talents. As of this time, there is no word on if he will be back.

and how ROH has announced signing new regular talent, I think we can hold off on Storm, York, Brown and Coleman being added. My Embassy changes can be held off too (Ciampi I'm mainly refering to) I just added him to be added because I doubt they put him in such a high profile role without planning on using him going foward, unlike the other guys.

Based off NXT reactions, would it be safe to say :

Raise Brodus Clay and Derrick Bateman's overness to 43

Raise Johnny Curtis' overness to 41

Clay and Bateman are easily the most over starts on the show right now, and 41 is where Byron Saxton is sitting, which seems about right for Curtis.

Guest nampleaca

turn the Bella Twins heel

make Lucky Cannon heel and change his gimmick to Ravishing

rename Mattias Wild to Mike McGrath

Melina finisher should be the Primal Scream (impact)

Cody Rhodes secondary finisher should be the Beautiful Disaster (impact)

Skip Sheffield finisher should be the Haymaker (impact)

Darren Young finisher should be the Heatwave (impact)

Husky Harris finisher should be the Swine Intervention (ground)

Michael Tarver finisher should be the Knee Shot (impact)

Jackson Andrews finisher should be the Choke Bomb (impact)

JTG finisher should be Da Shout Out (impact)

Donny Marlow finisher should be the Coconut Drop (Top Rope)

Jinder Mahal finisher should be the Sands of Time (impact)

Kenny Li primary finisher should be the Shanghai Wizard (impact) and secondary should be the Oriental Claw (submission)

Kevin Hackman finisher should be the Cattle Drive (impact). his gimmick should be Cowboy

Leo Kruger finisher should be the Super Stud Strike (impact). he is 31 years old. his birth mont is July

Marcus Owens finisher should be the Main Objective (impact)

Percy Watson finisher should be the Showtime Splash (ground)

Peter Orlov finisher should be the Crossface (submission)

rename Tito Colon to Epico and change his finisher name to Tilt-A-Whirl DDT (impact)

Titus O'Neill finisher should be the Omega Slam (impact)

Big E Langston finisher should be the Big Ending (impact)

Bo Rotundo finisher should be the Bodazzled (impact)

Bobby Dutch finisher should be the Flying Dutchman (impact)

Brad Maddox finisher should be the Deal Breaker (impact)

Brett DiBiase finisher should be the Drop Kick (impact)

Buck Dixon finisher should be the Slop Drop (impact)

Calvin Raines finisher should be the Rain Drop (impact)

Eli Cottonwood finisher should be the Deliverance (impact)

James Bronson finisher should be the Death Wish (submission)

Edited by nampleaca

remove Shawn Osbourne from the game

According to wrestlers in the industry, former WWE developmental wrestler Shawn McGrath committed suicide on Wednesday.

McGrath (a/k/a Shawn Osborne and Bad Seed) was age 34 at the time of his death. Former WWE Diva Stacy Carter posted a suicide note claimed to be from McGrath prior to his death.

Source: Wrestlenewz

-Check SS Look for Tommaso Ciampa. Raise his brawl to 74, speed to 38, technical to 75, charisma to 65, selling to 80, and stiffness to 45.

-Raise Colt Cabana's brawl to 73 and technical to 84.

-Raise Grizzly Redwood's brawl to 63, technical to 79, selling to 72, and stiffness to 42.

-Raise Matt Taven's speed to 56, technical to 55, and selling to 68.

Any update on how the February update is coming along Bill? No need to rush up, just wondering.

make Primo face

Primo is neither face nor heel... nor tweener.

He teams with who ever needs a partner.

Last week he's teaming with the faces in the 5v5(?) tag match and thius week he's teaming with a heel in a tag match.

I would at least put him as a tweener..since he isn't either a face or heel.

But has anybody else noticed that since Carlito's been gone, Primo hasn't been used that much at all?

Next person to go on the future endeavors list? Yes, I think so.

But then again, after seeing Superstars this week and how he was talking to the fans, that kinda proves he should be a heel. Plus he's been teaming with Zack Ryder and he is already an established heel on RAW. So I'm on the verge of thinking that Primo should be full blown heel superstar instead of a tweener. Your thoughts on this?

Edited by fusionFX!

Any update on how the February update is coming along Bill? No need to rush up, just wondering.

Right now, it could be released anywhere between Jan 30, before the Royal Rumble and February 2. I honestly hate when the pay per views are this late in the month, because I want to make the update as realistic as possible to start play on Feb 1, in this instance. The problem is, something could happen on RAW on Jan 31, which means, if I release the update before that, it's already out of date.

-Bill

Could I suggest possibly adding Zack Ryder and Primo together as a tag team ?

Not only have they been teaming together allot on superstars lately, but the they have teamed together quite a few times in the past, be it dark matches, superstars, or even a few times on RAW.

I'd say maybe 9 experience is good for now.