Most Overrated Athletes

naiwf

Anna Kurnivkova is way to big of a star without ever having won annything to important

She has GREAT tits though.

Blaming the shortcomings of the team on one player is ludicrous. LeBron did his job, his part to help that team. That's something you can't deny, because the stats prove you wrong. Going by the feeling that not making the playoffs/winning a championship qualifies you as overrated, then we've got a hell of a list of Hall of Fame players in EVERY sport that are overrated. I'm going to call bullshit on that.

Guest The Man They Call Puke

Im definitely biast here, being from Northeastern Ohio and all, but LeBron James is NOT overrated. He had to play PG for half the year, as a 18 year old rookie, imagine running the whole offense of the team as a 18 year old. Its too much for anybody, and yet he still put up great numbers, and improved even more when he switched to SG after they traded for McInnis.

My pick for most overrated is Vince Carter, Hes Dominique Wilkens part 2, when HE was supposed to be the next MJ.

I hate you. Figo is the greatest thing to grace football [/typical Portugal fan]

:P

Sorry. :D

Just think he is over-rated. Not shit by any means but there are better wide players than him around today who don't gte nearly the credit he does.

Bob Sapp is an overrated, useless, piece of crap, he's made money and got K-1 more known, but fluke victories over Hoost suddenly makes him a great kickboxer?Fuck no.Same with CroCop, you hit his jaw a few times, and attack him before he attacks you, and you've got him.

Tim Thomas, and Vin Baker, in my POV are overrated, too.

And LeBron is even more now that he's on the Olympic Side, they're hyping him as the saviour of World Basketball now, atleast from my view, on the Cav's latest update on their site.I doubt he'd get too much time either, with Stabury, J-Kidd, T-Mac, and whoever else playing guard.Even if he does he get time, I doubt he'll be much of a factor, unless he wants to be a ball hog, which is the only way I see him getting the ball, with the team they're taking.

Jonny Wilkinson is also overrated, he only did well because he had a great forward pack, which took 6, 7 years to build up.

I think it's time to add Peja Stojako-vanish to the list.

How does someone go from an MVP candidate to invisible in a couple of months? He scored 69 in the first 3 games, but only 50 in the final 4. I never want to hear how great he is again. He can shoot, but he's got ZERO heart.