iSnooker - The Snooker Club

Starvinho

Was wondering if anyone plays? Maybe we could play a few games sometime, I only play the guest game at the moment because of money issues and generally becoming frustrated with the members game mid-way through last year.

For those who don't know, iSnooker is probably the best online snooker game out there. You can download from The Snooker Club and play the guest game for free. Also a free 10-day trial is available for first downloaders. The membership game comes at a price, $44/£29 a year, but paying that you get more versions of snooker to play, tournaments to enter (sometimes for money) and you retain your own personal stats (highest break, average break, games won/lost, etc).

The game can be quite addictive but can be equally frustrating depending how you are playing a certain day or who you are playing. It is all good fun though! So if anyone plays the game, let me know and we'll arrange a game some time. If you're interested in snooker I recommend to download and have a play around with it, I'm sure you'll be impressed.

I haven't played iSnooker in years. But i think we can do a couple of frames just for fun.

Well I'm in Guest Lobby1 now if you fancy a game, guest2038. If not just message me sometime and sure we can sort something out.

Nah Cue Club can't touch iSnooker, I've never played a snooker game like it. The realistic aspects on spin, stun, side and difficult cueing shots is amazing, it has actually helped me with my positional play in real life.

Sorry didn't see this before else I would have been up for a game, PM me on here if you fancy a game another time, I'm more likely to see that.