Eurovision 2011

Herr Matzat

You might have already heared that the girl that took Eurovision last year is trying to defend her title. So this year there was no singer casting, but a Songwriter/Song Casting.

You can check it (and the other nominated songs) here.

http://www.unser-song-fuer-deutschland.tv/videos/player/index.html?contentId=98340&initialTab=related

The performance starts at 3:40. She still is cute, She still wishes to be british, so there will be some joy in it for you. :D

To be honest i don´t know if this will be able to take Europe by only being played one time on stage. It defenetly gets better if you hear it more than once.

image-182280-galleryV9-zdhl.jpg

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I honestly can't stand her, hey. The song last year was awful.

Sweden has been getting underway with their quallies over the past few weeks, and favourite Eric Saade performs nowish. He should have got through last year with Manboy which I think was camp enough, silly enough and catchy enough to win.

Oh, and Blue are performing this year? Hahaha that is awesome!

We're sending Jedward so we're awesome. I'll happily take the inevitable 12 points from the UK and be happy regardless of what else happens. Plus, the song is really catchy and at least it's not the as bad as Dustin debacle from a few years back.

Lena is kinda hot too, so glad she's back.

Of all the countries in Europe, Ireland is probably the one least able to afford winning/hosting Eurovision, so really I applaud their financial prudence in selecting Jedward to represent them.

And who is going to save Greece? If they win Eurovision the country will basicly stop existing.

• 2 months later...

I wouzld love to show that norway gig to random people and make them guess what country it was from.

This is already so much better than the last two finals, i feel a lot of songs have more balls... the other years it was just to tame to even be called tame. Now Switzerland tries to be germany triing to be english.

I was well entertained by that 90s boy band revival. :-D

Georgia wins. LMAO?! Random hot girl rocking out in tron skirt to random 90 rap straight into the suckage of linkin park. Holy shit.

It started good, turned bad, into terrible and after that in so terrible it´s good again... and shes hot, wearing a tron skirt. Haha.

I wonder if they show pictures from Weimar, my house might be in it, i live right in the center.