Hamster wants a new game sent pleaseeeeee

Hey, anyone willing to send me a British copy of Mass Effect 2 for the PS3?

It's not coming out here for ages.

I'll send back either a selection of top quality Japanese tat or something of equal worth that you want and doesn't involve dirty schoolgirl knickers or anything that would make me blush when I hand it over to the shop assistant.

I don't mind. I actually need a few of the Final Fantasy soundtracks if they're easy enough for you to find. Play-Asia has hidden import costs which pissed me off so I don't have all the ones I wanted. Not sure how much they'd cost over there though, what do CD's tend to cost in equivalent sterling?

It's up to you - how much do these things cost to send to him?

Looking online, it seems the game itself is £22 (Play), and that'd probably be here with me by Wednesday. I've never sent anything to anyone outside of the UK, so have no idea. Cost isn't a problem, just not sure how to do it. Interested, though, definitely.

Ordered.

I paid a little bit more (£24.85) as they're still awaiting stock at Play and Gameplay, but shopto are easily the fastest at delivering games, so that's even better. I'll be surprised if it isn't here with me by Monday. I'll get it sent out the same day.

I checked in the post office, and they said it should only cost a couple of quid. Result. :)