TEW05 Real World Update: March 2011

“(They said) Hey. We need a chubby stripper. DJ – that’s what they call me – DJ, You want to do it? Uhhhh…Sure. What the hell, man. I was 25 years old and excited to do anything.”

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/03/28/big-dick-johnson-reveals-his-original-character-name/

-Christopher DeJosephs says he was 25 years old when Big Dick Johnson debuted in ECW (2007) so his year of birth would probably be around 1982 or 1983

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I figured out the problem with Natsuki Taiyo and Shu Shibutani not having pictures:

The name is "Shuu Shibutani" in the database, but her picture is titled "Shu_Shibutani.jpg" with 1 U. It doesn't give her a picture unless you link it manually. I think 1 U is the more widely accepted translation, but I've seen both.

Natsuki Taiyo used to be called Natsuki*HEAD, and her picture is "Natsuki_Head.jpg," by default it gives her a blank picture.

They'll have to be manually selected to display correctly, most people will probably see blank pictures unless they do this.

So, you may wish to synchronize the picture files with the data files if you want all people to see pictures.

Natsuki Taiyo's picture is set to the file name Natsuki_Taiyo, if you dont have a picture of that file name in your folder it will not show up. the same can be said for Shuu Shibutani's pic as that is set to Shuu_Shibutani. I know this because i was the one who set them and their the only pics i have of those workers and thus their named correctly.

Natsuki Taiyo's picture is set to the file name Natsuki_Taiyo, if you dont have a picture of that file name in your folder it will not show up. the same can be said for Shuu Shibutani's pic as that is set to Shuu_Shibutani. I know this because i was the one who set them and their the only pics i have of those workers and thus their named correctly.

I am using the "March" People.rar file downloaded from this thread. It must be different than your files. I re-downloaded it just now, and it is as I said. You can check it yourself if you want.

Screenshot of RAR file contents

Edited by yourheroa

I am using the "March" People.rar file downloaded from this thread. It must be different than your files. I re-downloaded it just now, and it is as I said. You can check it yourself if you want.

Screenshot of RAR file contents

I dont put the Pic pack together thats cpt.charisma, any problems ask him, i know for a fact that the current data im using has those filenames in use as thats how i have named the files.

Does this work for TEW 2010? Is there a place to find mods for 2010?

It wont work for TEW2010 unless you upgrade it through the other games, if you want TEW 2010 updates look on the Grey Dog Software forum.

EDIT:

As i way saying earlier i was cleaning up the gimmicks and i just finished it earlier and i've added the new gimmick file for the new update so for the next update i'll need people to check that gimmicks are set right just in case i removed one in use.

also current plan is to releace the next update either tomorrow or Friday, most likley tomorrow though.

Edited by TheWho87

Impact Spoilers<br />

Set Angelina Love and Velvet Sky's team to inactive and turn Love heel. She turned on Velvet and is now teaming with Winter.<br />- Also, Matt Hardy debuted a new submission. If heard it might be called &quot;Scar&quot; but its a butterfly lock with a bodyscissors. <br />- Might want to make Daivari's finishers in TNA the camel clutch and a death valley driver (used that to win a dark match).

Also, note sure if its still active on the data but IWA-MS closed again. I would lower Ian Rotten's reputation/respect by quite a bit and give him hatred relationships with Billy Gram, Mickie Knuckles and Bull Pain. They absolutely ripped him in a radio interview, along with JC Bailey's father.

Edited by tougie