Breakout Kings

=BK=

Eh. I didn't really like it all that much. I think I kind of got my hopes a bit high for it though, but I think it would have benefited from being closer to the end of the season. It was nice to see T-Bag again, but they really need to start building up the characters more. I really don't care about anyone but Lloyd. It'd probably be a good idea if they were to have episodes featuring heavily on each individual con/cop for a while/heavily on two of the five at once. As it stands, they're trying really hard to give everyone equal screen time... and all it's resulted in is me not caring much about everyone equally. As things are now, I end up being more interested in the con of the week than anyone but Lloyd.

I also still have a major problem with the fact they can't go anywhere or do anything without one of the two cops in the mix. I can't help but feel like it's really killing any potential for character growth and it's going to result in far too much of the two cops being shoved down our throats. It'd be a lot better if they just set it up so the cons don't serve time at all, but have to work with the cops tracking down cons until they've done the equivalent of their time/they try to run.

It'd be a lot better if they just set it up so the cons don't serve time at all, but have to work with the cops tracking down cons until they've done the equivalent of their time/they try to run.

Maybe but to me that'd seem like White Collar with multiple people and nastier criminals.

• 1 year later...