TEW05 Real World Update: May 2011

It was reported yesterday that FCW talent Brett DiBiase had been released from his developmental deal, however, he did appear at last night's FCW event and acted as a referee. According to DiBiase, he's having some lingering problems from last year's neck surgery.

- Re-add Brett DiBiase to FCW.

Jeff Jarrett recently posted on his official Twitter page that just the weekly TV show would be changing. He wrote: "Impact...it's now Impact Wrestling,".

- Maybe change TNA iMPACT! to TNA Impact Wrestling.

Edited by ThTmp4

Jeff Jarrett recently posted on his official Twitter page that just the weekly TV show would be changing. He wrote: "Impact...it's now Impact Wrestling,".

- Maybe change TNA iMPACT! to TNA Impact Wrestling.

I'm waiting on till it actually happens before changing it

WWE News: John Morrison injured & will require surgery, Morrison comments on surgery Monday

May 9, 2011 - 10:06:05 AM

By James Caldwell, Torch assistant editor

WWE wrestler John Morrison is injured and will require surgery to repair damage to his neck.

Morrison, who is in the middle of a feud with R-Truth on TV, will require time off.

Monday morning, Morrison addressed the injury on Twitter and confirmed he will require time off: "I'm about to get an operation to fix my neck - I will return, (R-Truth)."

Morrison was advertised for this past weekend's house show tour, but he did not wrestle on any of the three Raw shows.

Morrison will be appearing on Monday's edition of "Tough Enough" in a guest-starring role filmed earlier this year.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_49915.shtml

-Lower John Hennigan's head condition.

Velvet Sky via Twitter:

Please keep Chris Sabin in your prayers as he makes a speedy recovery from his knee injury.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/05/09/tna-star-undergoes-knee-surgery/

When you start a new game with these updates, what mode do most people play straight edge or free style?

Also what promotion style do you use. If you are WWE or TNA?

The Cutting Edge style seems like a good one, if you dont want to be bogged down doing lots of angles and interviews. I'm considering using this style starting with TNA is this a good idea? But in order to do I need to start as the TNA Owner, or should I use the Editor and adjust the style prior to the start of my game?

Hope to get a few Replies soon.

Thanks

SD and Superstars Note

- Questionable due to this being the first time, but Michael Hayes was Tyson Kidd's manager on Superstars this week.

- Remove Zeke Jackson from the Corre and turn him face.

Edited by tougie

The Sheik is the current NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

And NWA Hollywood said that there are no plans for The Sheik to wrestle for them.

It looks like Pro Wrestling Fusion is the new No1 Promotion for the NWA.

So maybe put the NWA World Heavyweight Title to Pro Wrestling Fusion (and also the Junior Heavyweight and the Womens Title)

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

To follow up on an earlier report by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Brett DiBiase (the younger brother of Ted Dibiase Jr.) has not been cut by WWE, but is now instead training to become a referee due to his lingering knee problems.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/05/11/update-on-report-regarding-brett-dibiasewwe/

-Change Brett DiBiase's roles to Referee Usually, wrestler to Sometimes or Rarely.

Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com

To follow up on an earlier report by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Brett DiBiase (the younger brother of Ted Dibiase Jr.) has not been cut by WWE, but is now instead training to become a referee due to his lingering knee problems.

http://www.gerweck.n...ett-dibiasewwe/

-Change Brett DiBiase's roles to Referee Usually, wrestler to Sometimes or Rarely.

double post, just sayin

Add a strong dislike between Brian Lawler and Steve Corino.

James Storm should have a head health of no higher than 75%, arm of 65%, body of 75%.

Regarding TNA, since Impact went off the air tonight i've heard the company be called Impact Wrestling and i've heard the show be called TNA Impact Wrestling. So I'd wait a bit longer to see what the hell their actually doing/

Edited by tougie

Just changed/updated TNA's names to the following.

Name: TNA Impact Wrestling (formally Total Nonstop Action Wrestling)

TV Show: iMPACT Wrestling (formally TNA iMPACT!)

Edited by TheWho87

m

CZW Notes

- Add Robbie Moreno back to CZW and make him, Ruckus, Alex Colon and Rich Swann in a stable called "BLK OUT".

- Joker and Sabian/BLK Jeez are the new CZW Tag Champs.

NJPW Notes

- Add Lance Hoyt to NJPW as a heel. He attacked Kojima after a match.

- MVP is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.

Add Sean Waltman to the WWE or FCW as a backstage worker. He's working as a talent scout.

Edited by tougie

Might notice a change in locations for next month, I’ve cleaned up the list a little and I have also changed it so that tiniest and tiny are mostly generic locations (tiniest are local arenas and tiny are gyms in towns of the area) most real locations start at Small now, this is to increase locations in areas that before had only a few locations.

-Tick Japan as an active area for Lance Hoyt.

He also, despite being at odds with him, has been friends with Hulk Hogan for a long time. Heenan even wrote praises for Hogan in his autobiography, Bobby The Brain: Wrestling Bad Boy Tells All.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Heenan

-Add Strong Friendship/Loyalty between Bobby Heenan and Hulk Hogan.

In December 2007, Heenan had reconstructive surgery on his jaw, after the first surgery was unsuccessful. Heenan was placed in a medically induced coma and was slowly brought out.[20] In the second half of January 2008, Heenan had come out of his medically induced coma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Heenan

-Lower Bobby Heenan's head condition.