All Stars Scenario!

Not given up but as you can imagine. Its a Herculean task! I do not work on this every single day, I work on it when I get time and genuinely have nothing else to do. I do plan on completing this but it is far from being anywhere near top priority for me. (Y)

I will see if I can post the first update around Easter Time

How far through would you say you are at the moment?

I understand the want to ask this question, but it no doubt puts added pressure on the guy usually. For me it's more of a "it'll be done when it's done" kinda deal and that's it.

Yeah with all due respect definately this!

I would gladly help out all I could. I am not very knowledgeable in wrestling history but I could do the work if I had the notes. Maybe others could help out as well and this could be a group effort. Just a thought. Thanks.

Not given up but as you can imagine. Its a Herculean task! I do not work on this every single day, I work on it when I get time and genuinely have nothing else to do. I do plan on completing this but it is far from being anywhere near top priority for me. (Y)

I will see if I can post the first update around Easter Time

How far through would you say you are at the moment?

I understand the want to ask this question, but it no doubt puts added pressure on the guy usually. For me it's more of a "it'll be done when it's done" kinda deal and that's it.

ah, yeah.. now that I read it back it kinda does look like that.

• 1 month later...

Sorry folks just checked this site for the first time in a while and saw these posts. Problem is ive been working away from home a bit recently and there hasnt really been time.

At some point over this weekend or next weekend I will try and post updated rosters that ive done so far.

Im not against people helping. The more help the better (ROH, WCCW, AWA and maybe some top ups on ECW and NWA Jim Crockett just to make sure their sufficent)

As been stated before and you can all imagine its an insanely huge workload which is why im trying to refrain from giving a time frame. No point in getting hopes up for no reason.

Thanks Guys

Nathan

• 1 month later...

Okay Guys here is the crack.

I currently have rosters for WWE, WWF, NWA, ECW, TNA and WCW

Ive got part rosters for AWA, WCCW but need them finished.

If someone can get me ideal rosters for AWA and WCCW this would help me get this done quicker.

I know its frustrating waiting for it and I appreciate that, however I do not spend all of my free time doing this scenario. Its a case off if I literally have nothing to do and I feel up to it ill do a bit here and there. If I tried to smash through this...I would loose interest very quickly. If other people are attempting a scenario like this then great...more power to them if they can power through it. But realistically your looking at start of Autumn (Fall) as the earliest I post anything because during the summer. I have business trips, holidays, music festivals and so on so it will not be near the top of my priority list.

Like I said though if someone could post rosters for AWA and WCCW...that woul help things along.

Thanks (Y)

If someone can get me ideal rosters for AWA and WCCW this would help me get this done quicker.

I know its frustrating waiting for it and I appreciate that, however I do not spend all of my free time doing this scenario. Its a case off if I literally have nothing to do and I feel up to it ill do a bit here and there. If I tried to smash through this...I would loose interest very quickly. If other people are attempting a scenario like this then great...more power to them if they can power through it. But realistically your looking at start of Autumn (Fall) as the earliest I post anything because during the summer. I have business trips, holidays, music festivals and so on so it will not be near the top of my priority list.

Like I said though if someone could post rosters for AWA and WCCW...that woul help things along.

Thanks (Y)

Could just post up the data without AWA and WCCW? crying.gif

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks (Y)

AWA:

Main Event:

Curt Hennig

Jerry Lawler

Larry Zbyszko

Nick Bochwinkle

Stan Hansen

Upper Midcard:

Buddy Rose

Col. DiBiers

Jimmy Snuka

King Kong Brody (Brusier Brody)

Scott Hall

Sgt. Slaughter

Midcard:

Brad Rheingans

Greg Gange

Ken Patera

"Baby Bull" Leon White (Vader)

Marty Janetty

Nord The Barbarian (The Berzerker)

Pat Tanaka

Paul Diamond

Ron Garvin

Soldat Ustinov

Shawn Michaels

Lower Midcard:

Brian Knobbs

Buddy Rose

Chavo Guerrero (Chavo Classic)

Del Wilkes (The Patriot)

Dennis Condrey

DJ Peterson

Doug Sommers

Hector Guerrero

Kevin Kelly (Nailz)

Jerry Sags

Mando Guerrero

Mike Enos (Blake Beverly)

Randy Rose

Wayne Bloom (Beau Beverly)

Opener:

Derrek Dukes

Mike Davis

Ricky Rice

Tommy Lane

Managers:

Diamond Dallas Page (Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond)

Paul E. Dangerously (Dennis Condrey and Randy Rose)

Shiek Adnan Al-Kassie (Kokina Maximums, King Kong Brody, Nord The Barbarian and Soldat Ustinov)

Sherry Martel (Buddy Rose, Doug Sommers and Kevin Kelly)

Tag Teams:

Bad Company: Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond

Buddy Rose and Doug Sommers

DJ Peterson and Del Wilkes

King Kong Brody and Nord The Barbarian

Scott Hall and Curt Hennig

The Destruction Crew: Mike Enos and Wayne Bloom

The Original Midnight Express: Dennis Condrey and Randy Rose

The Nasty Boys: Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags

The Rock N Roll RPMs: Mike Davis and Tommy Lane

Top GunL Derrek Dukes and Ricky Rice

Stables:

The Guerreros: Chavo Guerrero, Hector Guerrero and Mando Guerrero

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I can live without AWA and WCCW, lol

Sry, this is like the first Scenario I ever wanted to play and I really dont even need those two promotions. Also no ROH?! LOL.

I Mean if its done up to AWA and WCCW, and they are the only two missing, Im sure some people, other then me, wouldnt mind not having them.

Edited by phillip2272

Thanks (Y)

AWA:

Main Event:

Curt Hennig

Jerry Lawler

Larry Zbyszko

Nick Bochwinkle

Stan Hansen

Upper Midcard:

Buddy Rose

Col. DiBiers

Jimmy Snuka

King Kong Brody (Brusier Brody)

Scott Hall

Sgt. Slaughter

Midcard:

Brad Rheingans

Greg Gange

Ken Patera

"Baby Bull" Leon White (Vader)

Marty Janetty

Nord The Barbarian (The Berzerker)

Pat Tanaka

Paul Diamond

Ron Garvin

Soldat Ustinov

Shawn Michaels

Lower Midcard:

Brian Knobbs

Buddy Rose

Chavo Guerrero (Chavo Classic)

Del Wilkes (The Patriot)

Dennis Condrey

DJ Peterson

Doug Sommers

Hector Guerrero

Kevin Kelly (Nailz)

Jerry Sags

Mando Guerrero

Mike Enos (Blake Beverly)

Randy Rose

Wayne Bloom (Beau Beverly)

Opener:

Derrek Dukes

Mike Davis

Ricky Rice

Tommy Lane

Managers:

Diamond Dallas Page (Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond)

Paul E. Dangerously (Dennis Condrey and Randy Rose)

Shiek Adnan Al-Kassie (Kokina Maximums, King Kong Brody, Nord The Barbarian and Soldat Ustinov)

Sherry Martel (Buddy Rose, Doug Sommers and Kevin Kelly)

Tag Teams:

Bad Company: Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond

Buddy Rose and Doug Sommers

DJ Peterson and Del Wilkes

King Kong Brody and Nord The Barbarian

Scott Hall and Curt Hennig

The Destruction Crew: Mike Enos and Wayne Bloom

The Original Midnight Express: Dennis Condrey and Randy Rose

The Nasty Boys: Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags

The Rock N Roll RPMs: Mike Davis and Tommy Lane

Top GunL Derrek Dukes and Ricky Rice

Stables:

The Guerreros: Chavo Guerrero, Hector Guerrero and Mando Guerrero

Thank You (Y) Much Appreciated. I shall get on this soon.

sorry, just wondering, is there people who are with more than one company, on open contracts, or is pretty much everyone on a written contract?

Erm no. I decided this would be too much work. There are open contract workers for companies that are below Global but everyone is with one company. I have not even thought about doing open workers yet...the thought of all that work is well frankly....terrrifying.

• 3 months later...