The EWB PS3 FIFA 11 Tournament

TCO

Cool, I'd be up to play right now too, if there are any players ready :) Shame we don't have 8 people yet.

No harm in getting some practice in. Play one of the others if they're on.

I would, but I promised Benj I'd play Dead Nation with him, so when I get around to going on the PS3, I'll be doing that.

Had a couple of great games with The Cool One. Won 1, lost 2, but they were really competetive (even though he killed me 7-1 once :P) and if it's any indication of how the tournament is going to go then we are in for a treat :)

Yeah good games alright. The first game I was never going to score it was just one of those games, I had to just laugh it off! Happy with how I played in the 2nd two though, hopefully the tournament takes off now.

Had a couple of nice games with Captain Kirk, and just as The Cool One, he's really good. The tournament will be fun, but haaaard :P

Also, I cannot add Bluebird on PSN, it says that such username doesn't exist.

Yeah, c'mon Eddie - in. Also, I love your avatar. Where can I get me that shirt, preferably with RVN personalisation?

Only place I know off, is Malaga said on their facebook page it'll be out in August in there own shops for 65 euros, dunno if that's with or without any names, I know I'll be getting one.

Nations are fine with me as well, btw.

We can even do multiple tournaments - since there's not too many of us it won't take that much time.

So we can have a 5 Star Tourney, then a World Cup, then 1 Star Tourney... or whatever :)

Summers: Wanna play some training games before the tournament?

Best times for me tend to be during Jack's nap in the day - Ruth tends to nap at the same time - so I dive onto Fifa. That is normally any time between 11-2.

& agree with the above. Much better with non superstar players.

We could keep a leader board of Cup's won, too.