The EWB PS3 FIFA 11 Tournament

TCO

That's an awesome idea. Let's make different categories, so different players can be champions of different categories, and let's have one general leaderboard with all those results combined. Sounds like a fun summer :P

Fuck it we'll go with Arsenal, they're better, it's only a test run anyway.

I'll assign numbers to each team, PM them to someone to show I'm not cheating then get any other tournament member to assign a number to each member in this thread. I'll then draw the groups.

Right I've PM'd the numbers to Baddar to prevent me cheating, so could any other member assign a number between 1-6 next to each of these names

Baddar (Badd-Um-Tsch)

Bluebirds (SirRogerJohnson)

Captain Kirk (J-Maestro)

Summers (JohnnyGunslinger)

The Boss (WeeManov)

The Cool One (Nalareg)

Edited by The Cool One

Baddar (Badd-Um-Tsch) - Chelsea

Bluebirds (SirRogerJohnson) - Man Utd

Captain Kirk (J-Maestro) - Real Madrid

Summers (JohnnyGunslinger) - Man City

The Cool One (Nalareg) - Barcelona

The Boss (WeeManov) - Arsenal

There we have it. Not happy with Barcelona personally but I'll live. Groups and fixtures to come ASAP.

Damn, the weakest player got the weakest team... but it's for fun so let it be :P

I've got an unrelated question: I'm starting playing Ultimate Team, do You guys have any coins or players that You don't need and that I could have? I'd be very thankful.

There we have it. Not happy with Barcelona personally but I'll live. Groups and fixtures to come ASAP.

What? blink.gif

Man City are ridiculous - Kolo Toure, Richards and Kompany all have 99 speed and strength, I'm convinced. ¬_¬

What? blink.gif

Man City are ridiculous - Kolo Toure, Richards and Kompany all have 99 speed and strength, I'm convinced. ¬_¬

THey just don't suit how I play that's all, rather have Chelsea or Madrid.

Hang on with playing the games just yet. Groups and fixtures updated in first post. Should the top 2 go through to semi finals or the winners play in the final and the runners-up play in a 3rd place play off or what?

I'm thinking a 4 day deadline to play a fixture set considering it's more often than not just one game.

Thoughts?

Everyone plays each other twice and fair enough, we'll make it two legged semis then. What's the procedure if the game is drawn over 2 legs but can't go into extra time because the game doesn't recognise it as a draw?