TEW05 Real World Update: July 2011

Here is the new update for July.

Only one big change this month and that’s the fact that cpt.charisma has moved on up to TEW2010 so wont be working on this data any longer, that will also mean the pic pack might not be updated as often, that is unless someone is willing to pick it up.

In regards to the data just the usual updates as things have gone along, I’d advise that you download the belt and logo pack since I have added a few new AAA title pics.

Data: DIRECT & MEGAUPLOAD

Pic Pack: DIRECT & MEGAUPLOAD

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Previous databaseshosted on Eddie F'n G's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

Stats still needed for the following.

GSW

- Chris Colen

- Jörg Guth

- Lucky Kid

- Mexx

- Pascal Spalter

- Steve The Chief

- X-Dream

Edited by TheWho87

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Some notes:

CHIKARA

- Amasis is officially retired. He was in a car accident back in May that's left him unable to wrestle, even after completing rehab.

- Neither Helios or Lince Dorado work for CHIKARA anymore, Lince caught heat from Quack for appearing unmasked in one of Scott Hall's youtube videos and was pretty much immediately removed from the roster. Helios hasn't worked for the company since The Future Is Now broke up, last season.

- I'm not sure about exact ages, but Obariyon and Kodama are both under 25. Kodama challenged Frightmare for the Young Lion's Cup and the stipulation is that you have to be under 25 to challenge for or hold the cup.

- You could probably also clone one of Obariyon or Kodama and rename the clone Kobald

- UltraMantis Black is officially listed as a tecnico on the CHIKARA website, he's in a trio with Frightmare & Hallowicked called The Spectral Envoy

AAA

- according to cubsfan's luchablog, El Zorro said in interviews that he's going to take some time off for family issues. Maybe put him on Hiatus?

I would not make Kobald out of a clone of either Kodama or Obariyon...as Kobald is very, very green as far as I can tell so far.

Thanks! Some notes:

CHIKARA

- Amasis is officially retired. He was in a car accident back in May that's left him unable to wrestle, even after completing rehab.

- Neither Helios or Lince Dorado work for CHIKARA anymore, Lince caught heat from Quack for appearing unmasked in one of Scott Hall's youtube videos and was pretty much immediately removed from the roster. Helios hasn't worked for the company since The Future Is Now broke up, last season.

- I'm not sure about exact ages, but Obariyon and Kodama are both under 25. Kodama challenged Frightmare for the Young Lion's Cup and the stipulation is that you have to be under 25 to challenge for or hold the cup.

- You could probably also clone one of Obariyon or Kodama and rename the clone Kobald

- UltraMantis Black is officially listed as a tecnico on the CHIKARA website, he's in a trio with Frightmare & Hallowicked called The Spectral Envoy

AAA

- according to cubsfan's luchablog, El Zorro said in interviews that he's going to take some time off for family issues. Maybe put him on Hiatus?

I would not make Kobald out of a clone of either Kodama or Obariyon...as Kobald is very, very green as far as I can tell so far.

Thanks! Some notes:

CHIKARA

AAA

JCW Notes

- Add a team between Bull Pain and Tracey Smothers called the "Mean Old Bastards"

- Add Amber O'Neal to the roster. Not sure on the gimmick, but she got into a fight with a ring girl, so probably add her as a heel.

- 2 Tuff Tony is the new JCW champion

Possibly add a friendship between Batista and DH Smith. Smith is training at Batista's MMA gym.

Edited by tougie

- Turn AJ Sanchez into a babyface in CWE.

- Add Rhino to CWE as a Main Event Babyface.

- Make a team of AJ Sanchez & Rhino in CWE with Low Experience, and make them the new CWE Tag Team Champions.

- I don't know if you want to add the WWE Internet Title as an official belt, but Zack Ryder was introduced as the Internet Champion during the Australia tour, and actually defended it against Primo.

Edited by ThTmp4

Also, speaking of the Team 3D Academy being a promotion dealy, that seems to come up once a month or something, here's some news for you that may change your mind!

PWINSIDER.com:

A new promotion called QWEST Wrestling is set to run on July 23 at the Orlando Downtown Recreation Center. This new promotion backed by The Team 3D Academy. Scheduled to appear are Jesse Neal, Big Rob Terry and Former Big Brother star Jessie Godderz. The main event will be Terry vs. Godderz.

Ticket prices are $12 for Ringside and $5 for General Admission.

At today’s ZERO1 “King of Destuction 7th Special Memorial Show at Korakuen Hall, NWA champion The Sheik beat Ryouji Sai via the Camel Clutch at 13:21 to become the Zero1 Heavyweight champion.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/03/the-sheik-wins-gold-in-japan/

-Add The Sheik to ZERO1 and make him the champion. Check Japan as an active area for him.

JCW Notes

- 2 Tuff Tony is the new JCW champion

Should be included in the data <_<

Not sure if he's in the game yet, but here is a image of RD Evans from ROH

RDEvans.jpg

Who's also working CHIKARA as Archibald Peck.

Why do people not bother looking at the database before suggesting <_<

- I don't know if you want to add the WWE Internet Title as an official belt, but Zack Ryder was introduced as the Internet Champion during the Australia tour, and actually defended it against Primo.

Title wont be added as it is much like the Million Dollar title and will most likley not change hands.

Also, speaking of the Team 3D Academy being a promotion dealy, that seems to come up once a month or something, here's some news for you that may change your mind!

PWINSIDER.com:

A new promotion called QWEST Wrestling is set to run on July 23 at the Orlando Downtown Recreation Center. This new promotion backed by The Team 3D Academy. Scheduled to appear are Jesse Neal, Big Rob Terry and Former Big Brother star Jessie Godderz. The main event will be Terry vs. Godderz.

Ticket prices are $12 for Ringside and $5 for General Admission.

I dont add promotions who just start up, they need to be both active and include alot of in game workers before their added.

Few female wrestling notes.

- Roxie Cotton is retiring at the end of this month. Her last match is on the 29th. Set her to retired.

- Remove Cat Power from SHIMMER and set her to retired, she wrestled her last match a few months ago.

- Set Hailey Hatred to based in Japan and up her popularity in Japan by a lot. She has won four championships and just won the JWP Openweight title.

Few female wrestling notes.

- Roxie Cotton is retiring at the end of this month. Her last match is on the 29th. Set her to retired.

- Remove Cat Power from SHIMMER and set her to retired, she wrestled her last match a few months ago.

- Set Hailey Hatred to based in Japan and up her popularity in Japan by a lot. She has won four championships and just won the JWP Openweight title.

Roxie Cotton is wrestling WSU August 6th.

-Rename Stevie Richards' primary finisher to Stevie Kick. It's now Stevie Kick Stevie-T.

Former WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard and Marc Copani (Muhammad Hassan) are working on a graphic novel about and an assassin and his son, amply named Assassin and Son. The former member of Cryme Tyme did an interview with firstcomicsnews.com

Q. How did you and Marc Copani decide to work together?

Shad: Mark had just left wrestling and was pursuing an acting and writing career. I came up with the idea while on the road and sent it to him. He said, “It sucked”. So I re worked it and sent it to him again, this time he was interested. We stared working together and created a really good story.

Click here to read more of the interview.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/06/update-on-muhammad-hassan-and-shad-gaspard/

-Add Friendship between Mark Copani & Shad Gaspard.

Just looking at the WWE Divas and some things caught my attention:

Natalya is very underrated as far as Basics, Psychology, Safety and Selling are concerned, she should be B- for the first three and C+ for the latter

Same goes for Melina, she's underrated as well. Charisma should be upped to B-, Acting as well, Basics should be B-, Psychology C+

On the other hand, Rosa Mendes seems to be a bit overrated. I'd lower her charisma and acting to C+, and why does she have a B in Consistency? Make it C+ at the most.

Also I think Beth Phoenix should have a B- in Star Quality and Consistency.

-Change "Wrestling Machine" gimmick from Male Only to No Limit.

Also, have I missed something or why is Harry Smith's WWE gimmick Cowboy? And Crazy doesn't currently work for Ron Killings or Weirdo for Johnny Curtis.