The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Kessel to Lupul! 1-0 Leafs!

:( Damn you Buffalo PP! 1-1. Also, damn you Toronto PK!

PHANEUF SAYS BOOM! 2-1 Toronto on the PP! Came flying back out of the net just as quick as it went in, crazy hard shot.

FUCK! I hate to say it but Gardiner blows a tire and turns it over, costing us a goal straight after that Phaneuf goal. Damnnn 2-2

Grabo just got laid down with a hit.

Fuck, 3-2 Buffalo on a 5on3 PP.

Wow! Phaneuf just boarded the fuck out of Zack Kassian, 5 and a game misconduct. Hello suspension. Fuck. AND we're 5 on 3 for 15 seconds.

FUCK 4-2 buffalo. I don't even want to watch this anymore. Only a minute into this 5 minute major.

Wow, the Ottawa/Pittsburg game is even crazier. 8 goals in the 2nd period.

We somehow managed to kill the 2 minutes of the 5 minute major that carried into the 3rd period

FINALLY KULEMIN! I DONT EVEN CARE I BENCHED YOU IN MY FANTASY LEAGUE! IM GLAD FOR YOU! 4-3

Sabres win 5-4. Burn the parade route.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Guest mr. potato head

...I would love to know why there are currently 11 guests browsing this thread.

As for why I actually came in here, saw an unusual situation in tonight's Kitchener/Soo game. Kitchener D-man (and Winnipeg draft pick) Julian Melchiori tries to take the puck out of his zone, but a Soo player poke-checks him, winning the puck but losing his stick in the process. With a clear breakaway and no idea what to do, he pauses for a split-second and then weakly kicks the puck at the goalie. :lol:

Just trip and fall and take the goalie with you. If the puck rolls in and your contact with the goalie was incidental, it's a good goal.

The parade starts on Young Street, takes a short detour across the Trans Canada Highway, then finishes up at Granville and Robson.

Yay for late replays of games, and with no intermissions (though they are interesting at times too). Bozie`s goal was a beauty, Gusty played pretty well despite letting in 5. Much better game than just seeing the score made me think.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives