The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Guest mr. potato head

Grigorenko falling this much makes sense. Forsberg falling this much doesn't, because the people who talk to the people who make those decisions said Grigorenko would probably fall but said nothing about Forsberg.

And who keeps +1ing every post I make in here? :shifty:

• Like 1

That would be kinda cool to see, all three playing together. I'd say do it for sure, it's not like Marc's a bad player either by any means.

EDIT: What the fuck is going on with these picks? Pouliot to the Pens. Poor Forsberg, slipping hard.

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

Guest mr. potato head

This is a really solid trade for both teams. Carolina is looking to contend sooner than before an 18-year-old could help them, and Pittsburgh wants to start thinking about their next generation.

Which apparently Pouliot will be a part of.

Guest mr. potato head

Can't believe Forsberg keeps slipping (and I swear I'll shut up about him soon, hell we've got Trouba and Ceci and Faksa, a bunch of players I actually know stuff about, coming soon), but if Winnipeg passes on him, a Stamkos/Forsberg pairing would have to be too much for Tampa to pass up.

I just keep sitting here scratching my head everytime someone else is chosen. There has to be some info unknown to us about him.

Also, I assume I wasn't the only one saying 'Come on Toronto, come on' when Bettman said Stall's name.

EDIT: Trouba to the Jets

I just keep sitting here scratching my head everytime someone else is chosen. There has to be some info unknown to us about him.

Also, I assume I wasn't the only one saying 'Come on Toronto, come on' when Bettman said Stall's name.

I knew he was going to go to Carolina.

Burke! Get another 1st!

Guest mr. potato head

Winnipeg takes Jacob Trouba.

Kitchener owns his OHL rights, hopefully a Canadian team is more likely to convince him to break his commitment to Michigan. Though Anaheim did that for us with John Gibson last year, so who knows.

Guest mr. potato head

What's weird is that I like Maatta more than half the d-men that have been taken so far. There's no once-in-a-blue-moon players in this draft, but good lord is there depth. Probably ten future top players still out there.

• Like 1

Forsberg to Washington!

One of the announcers made a good point earlier, it`s not so bad going a bit later in the draft. It just most likely means you`ll be going to a better team.

Tomas Hertl would be a nice pick too if Burkie swings another first.

Grigorenko to Buffalo at #12