Weeds Season 7

Damian WayLNKe

After three episodes... I have to believe that they have to be leading to something big. This is the first season that I'm watching as it airs, but it feels like it's just continuing for the sake of continuing. Nancy seems to be doing the same thing. Shane and Andy aren't doing anything interesting and Silas is treading water. Doug going back to work is the only mystery going right now because I have to believe that those people shouldn't hold that high of an opinion of him.

It's kind of going the way the last season of Dexter went. Starting off really slow. You can't help but kind of hate Nancy this season, though. She's learned nothing, and is putting everyone at risk with the grenades.

This has actually been a trend for the last couple of seasons, I've noticed. It starts off slow, with a somewhat new situation (or at least a new location) and some wacky stuff happens...and is then promptly abandoned. For example, the hotel situation last season and the new identities.

As far as I've heard, this is the last season of the show, though, so...

The hotel stuff stopped after she was discovered by that black maid, was it not? Too risky to Nancy, or something? I should remember, I just re-watched Season 6 a week or two ago, but I can't. :( And the new identities kind of crumbled after she gave in to that interview with the reporter, and Esteban found her.

If this is the last season, though... I don't see a happy ending for Nancy.

• 4 weeks later...

And my high hopes were shot down with Monday's episode. Ugh, what the fuck. Gotta be the last season, or leading into the last season. Nancy can only get into deep shit so many times before it gets boring, and it might get boring next week.

How many episodes were ordered for the current season? Seems like they're just treading water right now. If it's a normal order, there's only 5 episodes left (I think) until the end of the season. Feels like last year's season of Dexter, kind of just there.