NCAA Football 12 XBOX 360 Dynasty Thread

Maxx

W...T...F...

This game does NOT want me to beat the Terps...

So I have saying all the problems I've been having playing the Terps...super safetys etc..

Just before half time, I'm about to go up 14-0, carving up the defense through the air like I haven't done before..safety gets an INT..no big deal, they don't score off it..

After halftime, my first possession, my running back breaks through the line and has a clear line to the endzone when one of the corners comes running up..tackles my running back, and causes a fumble. They get a TD off it but I keep going.

4th quarter..I get in field goal range and score, up 10-7. Terps have a long pass play, but the next 2 downs afterwards, I get 2 sacks and push them out of field goal range...4th and long, 1:15 to go..game fucking LOCKS UP! I had to reset my xbox to clear it... :angry:

I think we should advance sometime in the next day or two. We've been in this week since last Sunday. If they haven't played their games by this point, I don't think it's going to happen.

I agree. So I went ahead and simmed to Week 5. I didn't boot either of them yet, but I probably will here soon. Within the next few days, unless I hear something different.

EDIT: LA Tech (Rocksta) has to play Hawaii (DYSI). So I'll boot Rocksta later.

Edited by Disturbed

• 1 month later...

It looks like it's just going to be Meacon and I. If anyone wants to sign up, speak now or forever hold your peace. :shifty: I'll be creating the Online Dynasty later today.

We are going to just be using a PM to communicate, so that's why I'm posting one last time in this thread.

Edited by Disturbed