NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

The sliders are the ones that were currently available from this thread when we started the dynasty: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/494378-secelites-2012-all-american-slider-set-enjoy.html

I can update each week if everyone wants. The holding slider is only set at 52. I think I might have been called for one in my game and the computer had 2 or 3. Clipping is at 58.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been playing teams better then you DMN or are you a lot better them? Oh, and I've got my week 2 game done.

I was a lot better than the FCS school I played, and probably moderately better than UNLV, ratings wise.

I'll have to see how things work out as I get into the meat of my conference schedule, but I'm betting that things are about where they need to be for me right now, if not a little on the easy side. If Oregon and Stanford kick my head in, I won't complain.

The high passing stats might have a lot to do with my passing philosophy, since I run a TON of short stuff, lots of west coast principles. Slants, crosses, outs, all are easy completions.

And we're moving on to week three.

Edit: Looks like a spoke too soon. It seems not to be moving past step 1 of advancing (downloading game quarter scores data). I'll try again in the morning.

Edit: Just tried it again and it has been stuck on "Downloading game quarter scores data" for the past 20 minutes. I'll let it keep running and hope that it is actually just taking a really long time.

It says TCO hasn't finished his week. It's weird, because it has the score of his romp over the FCS school under his name (while everyone else has the score of their week 2 game), but the news blurb when you move to his name is his loss to Bowling Green. I can try and force the week advance, but I'd like to clear that up first.

Any news on this...what about trying the super sim option on the website to advance?

I don't think there's any feature on the web site that will allow the commish to advance. I've seen 4 or 5 people claiming that they also have the same problem that we have over at Operation Sports.