NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

Where did you order your one from, TCO? Considering picking it up myself.

Yeah got mine the same as Dan's, highly recommend the place, insanely rapid delivery and all for €49.70.

I've joined the dynasty as the Idaho Vandals, I'll go to play my game in a minute. Be it Week 1 or 2, depending on whether it's been advanced or not.

When did you order it?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered it Thursday night, posted Friday morning, arrived this morning. I've had orders from Britain take longer.

Lost 38-35 to Bowling Green. It was a great game but my d-line couldn't penetrate a balloon seemingly. Their QB just stood back with all the time in the world, picking me to pieces the whole game. They played real asshole football too, it was like playing a cheeser. Going for it on every 4th down and even running a fake punt on 4th and 15! I got my own back though scoring on a a fake field goal. Their secondary is woeful though, 2 of my TDs were just hopeful bombs.

I should've won anyway, had a 4th quarter kick return called back for cliiping, I was devastated. :(

It seems I may be starting my junior back-up QB Dominique Blackman who has similar stats to my starter only is much faster and provides the oppurtunity to occasionaly run the option.

Edited by The Cool One

I'm awaiting to hear what the situation is with McDanlad's recruiting (still listed as the only one not ready). If it's not working on the PS3, you can load up the dynasty at easports.com/dynasty and do recruiting from there. If you are just skipping it, just give me the go ahead and I'll advance.

I eagerly await our recruiting, and, hopefully, on field, battles, TCO. Washington State and Idaho are only a few miles apart, and I believe they have a minor rivalry, so we should set up some games in future seasons.

Should be fun alright. Not that I'll have any power over you in recruiting! Pretty sure you have the edge ofver me with everything other than year 1 play time, judging by what I saw last night while recruiting.

I'm awaiting to hear what the situation is with McDanlad's recruiting (still listed as the only one not ready). If it's not working on the PS3, you can load up the dynasty at easports.com/dynasty and do recruiting from there. If you are just skipping it, just give me the go ahead and I'll advance.

Just doing it now :)

I took out all my frustrations of the first game on the BCS Bulldogs. Won 70-6.

I wasn't trying to run up the score, I just kept running and they couldn't stop Princeton McCarty, who not only has a badass name but is a beast also. 6 TDs, 364 Yds.

I got absolutely ass stamped by Houston. All I'm going to say, is fuck the fucking shit out of the holding on this game. No lie, THREE times I had a chance to crawl back in the game and all three times .... "holding, on the offense" after a big play to either keep a drive a live, or get into scoring position.

Also, fuck the superbacker and FB stupidity.

Mostly though, fuck the holding.

I'm quite happy with the difficulty level and penalty frequency calls anyway. Lost a game by a field goal and won in a complete blowout. The only penalty I get hauled bcak on constantly is clipping, which is particularly annoying considering half the time the clip has no effect on the play.

I think our commish needs to adjust the sliders....

If he makes them any easier, I'm going to win the National Championship. If anything, they need to be toughened up, have you seen my passing numbers? I'm like 20-25, with 5 TDs and no INTs. Offline, I throw INTs like parties, frequently. Just about the only thing I'm having trouble with are HB Slip Screens, and I'm not totally sure if that's not because of the Pistol, because I can run them effectively out of Shotgun.