NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to play in an online Dynasty. I joined one last night but it's with random players. My team is Eastern Michigan! Woooo 1 star recruits.

User name please.

Juce734 is my PSN ID.

Actually some friends want to get an online league going with all Big 10 teams. However if you guys want to play some games against me I will accept the challenge. I play as Michigan online just so you guys know.

Well the computer is giving me everything it has in my game against Memphis. I have like 5 or 6 face masks against me and it isn't even the end of the 3rd quarter. I made a receiver fumble on a big hit after he caught the ball on an under route, only for the RB to pick it up and run away for an 80 yard touchdown. Just now, a Memphis receiver caught the ball out of bounds and then a booth review overturned it for like a 30-40 yard gain. Current score is Memphis 31, Tulane 24 with 1:28 in the 3rd. Oh and my starting RB was injured for the game again.

Edit: Managed to pull out the victory after I pulled off an interception and then Memphis gave up a face mask on my failed 3rd down conversion in their red zone to give me the chance to score the touchdown and take the lead.