NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just beat Marshall 23-21, but the game didn't bring up the menu after it went final so I just see a bunch of different wide shots of the stadium. Damn you EA!

Edit: Just played again and unless the first highlight is taking really long to encode, it's locked up again. Shazbot! Luckily, Marshall can't defend against draw plays so I go past the line and no one touches me until either the lineman catch up to me or a safeties come at me.

Edit: This second seemed to have gone through.

I rode my RB Drake to the tune of 290 yards and 3 scores on 42 attempts while only throwing the ball 17 times. But in good news I did win again and if I can win out I should finish in the top 5 of the BCS rankings.

I've been experimenting with playbooks and I made the mistake of trying Oregons playbook which is the opposite of what EMU's roster is built for.

EMU runs a lot of 3 and 4 TE sets.

Oregon runs a lot of 3, 4, and 5 WR sets.

I am determined to find a decent playbook for EMU that I like. Currently the playbook doesn't suit my strengths as well as my teams.

Positive is that I won again but it was a tough game that I had no right winning.

I got a pretty bad scratch on the disc that I couldn't get fixed and with so many other good games out I can't justify buying another copy when this was the only reason I ever put it in my PS3 so I'm out. Sorry guys.

I'm just pissed I didn't get to finish my unlikely run at a chance at the National Championship game.

You're lined up for it as of now (#2 BCS). Your team has a conference championship game against undefeated Miami of Ohio coming up though. I'll advance once Juce gets in his game.