NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

Just entered bowl season. I'm taking on Idaho in the Hawaii Bowl. WMU was knocked off in the MAC Championship by Miami U and they moved up into the National Championship game.

Edit: Miami U. just won the BCS National Championship >_<

Edit: Juce is on the clock for Coaching Carousel. Choice between Wake Forest defensive coordinator or San Jose State offensive coordinator.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Into recruiting now. I'll be simming every night to advance through a week of recruiting. I also wouldn't be opposed to just simming through the whole thing at once if that is what everyone wants.

I'd like to do mine but Saturday is the last time I will be able to get on. Sunday I am leaving for Arizona until New Years Eve.

If I had a decent year it wouldn't matter as much but I had a terrible season. I had a FB at HB because nobody else could hang onto the ball all year. My best 3 WRs graduate, and my D is super slow still. I need to get some good recruits.

Just picked this up today and having not played a college football game since 989 sports made.. fuck me if I can remember what their franchise was called, either way I'm going to be terrible at this, anything I should know before I start losing my shit when being blown out by Ball State?

Thank you. I've never played an NCAA game before (being British and having only just got a region free PS3!) so it may take me some one to get used to it all but I'll have a ruddy good go.

Are North Dakota State in the game?

Thank you. I've never played an NCAA game before (being British and having only just got a region free PS3!) so it may take me some one to get used to it all but I'll have a ruddy good go.

Are North Dakota State in the game?

No, it's just teams that are from the FBS (List here: http://espn.go.com/college-football/standings). We also started with the worst teams (one-star prestige). It looks like my shot at the CUSA conference championship for the upcoming season will rest on the ability of whoever is my starting QB (might end up moving a RB to QB during position changes and Tebowing it). I have two scrub sophomores returning and two 3-star freshmen coming in. Luckily I locked up a 4-star WR and should have a 6'7" and a 6'8" TE coming in.