NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

Yeah I know, Idaho sucks donkey dick in almost every regard. I'm just going to go get who I can and try to play above the standards of my team, all I can do really.

Hopefully, if we're allowed tomove on I will because there's really no light at the end of the tunnel for the Vandals!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having fun playing as them but that's because I have a decent running back but he's a redshirt senior so he's gone next year and there's not a hope I'll be able to attract somone in his calibre to be his replacement.

Done. Sorry for the wait, neice is staying with us this week.

Oh, and I maintain my FUCK THE HOLDING stance. 8-72 <--- that would be the holding calls/yards for this last game. Yes, I won (against an Indiana team easily better than the FIU team that ass raped me already) but this game would have been over by half if not for those calls.

Am I really the only one getting this ? And no, it can't be that my O-Line is that bad because they aren't even holding, I get sacked every other play <_<

So I'm trying to figure out how to use this EA sports Replay feature where you can make videos using the online tool with your uploaded videos..thought it would be cool to do...but it's giving me problems..I got the replay maker and it says I don't have any videos uploaded but in my profile I do.

Just had a great game against UConn. I was leading the whole time behind my recently promoted starting RB Fields (ended up with over 300 yards rushing) but they tied it up at 34-34 with about 3 minutes left. I'm driving down the field and then my heart drops when I throw a pick. Lucky for me their kicker must suck because he missed about a 25 yard FG then I busted loose for a TD to go ahead 41-34. One fumble and quick drive trying to run down the clock later and I escape with a 48-34 victory that was so much closer then the final score would indicate.