NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just signed up my third recruit. A 6'3" and 169 lbs cornerback that should be pretty athletic. I should knock out my game against Syracuse tomorrow morning and I updated the penalty settings based on these sliders (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/494378-secelites-2012-all-american-slider-set-enjoy.html). Holding was decreased a point or two and clipping by like 7 or 8.

Holding was decreased a point or two and clipping by like 7 or 8.

Thank fuck for that! Clipping has cost me a game and at least 4 touchdowns at this stage. It was getting ot the point where I'd stop trying to get big returns becasue clipping would always take me back to my 20 anyway.

I did lol though in my last game when a 94 yard pick 6 I threw was hauled all the way back to their 19 for clipping! At this stage I'm just letting the AI do my recruiting because it's impossible to get anybody I want and I'm more than likely bailing from Idaho next season anyway. My 3rd string Freshman HB is awesome though which I thankfully ddiscovered after my starter and only good player went down for the season in the last game. :(