NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 14 is now upon us. There are a couple of teams with games. If I remember correctly, I don't believe anyone is in a conference championship game so I'll give that week 24 hours for recruiting (if there is recruiting during that week) and then onto the bowl games.

I finished the season 10-2 with one loss being Illinois beating the hell out of me so badly I couldn't even finish and Northern Illinois beating me whenever I wasn't around to play my game. So if easports.com is right, I'm getting my chance for some payback as I'll apparently be playing Illinois in my bowl game. I'm just hoping that I don't get blown out of the water again, a win would just be icing on the cake.

Also, how did Northwestern and Oklahoma both go undefeated and Northwestern was the team ending up ranked #1?

Got my game in, it was a great back and forth battle. My QB was questionable but played, though his accuracy was WAY off on most of his throws so I stuck to running the ball. I'm really surprised I pulled out a victory but if I played that game 10 times, I'd probably only win 2 or 3.

Anyway, I think that's it for the bowls. We just going to advance every 24 hours for the off-season?

Done with my coaching carosel, I decided to re-sign with my team for a 2 year contract, I'd like to establish them a little bit further before I take off for a bigger program, plus I didn't see that I had any other offers worth looking at. <_<

Edited by Trey

While we are going through the recruiting stages, I thought I would go over the conference realignment that is scheduled for the 2012 season and check to see if I missed anything.

Fresno State to Mountain West

Nevada to Mountain West

Hawaii to Mountain West

Texas A&M to SEC

TCU to Big 12/Big East *Still pending

Future Realignment

Syracuse to ACC

Pittsburgh to ACC