NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be the only person that can do schedules apparently. Send me what teams you want to face in OOC and I'll try to make it happen.

NVM I got my wish on the schedule. It sucks that I couldn't set my redshirts though.

Edited by Juce734

Had five restarts because The game froze three times during loading and then I played twice and both times I received an error when trying to upload the results. Got my ass handed to me all three times but my team still played good and was able to up points against a very good FSU team. Both my QB and my TE set records for passing and receiving yards. I found FSU's weakness but it took till late in the second half and my defense couldn't stop Thompson at all..he was just a beast.

I was able to shut down Northwestern except for one play. They stopped me on a goal line stand in the 2nd half at the one which was frustrating (especially when it looked like I made it on third down down and it was upheld after I challenged). My starting QB has been injured for the rest of the season and my top receiver is out seven weeks. I'm not sure if they fixed injuries so that they stick after advancing to the next week, but I'm hoping that they didn't right now.

Purdue smoked me. I simulated the 2nd half because I got so mad. My defense was just too slow getting to the ball. EMU needs more team speed bad! I did appreciate my offense playing well for me. A lot of dropped balls but I can do better with my passing for that. I feel like I am on the brink of beating teams like them though.