NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official I have dropped down to a 1 star program again after being a 2 star last year. I can really tell in the quality of recruits interested too. 2 star recruits are some of my best options. This dynasty is getting really scary for me right now. May be digging a hole that I will never be able to crawl out of. Wish me luck fellas.

It's official I have dropped down to a 1 star program again after being a 2 star last year. I can really tell in the quality of recruits interested too. 2 star recruits are some of my best options. This dynasty is getting really scary for me right now. May be digging a hole that I will never be able to crawl out of. Wish me luck fellas.

I moved up to a 3 star program, but don't think much has changed. I might have just had a really good class last season (Top 20 I believe). Too bad that all my recruits are starting around 65 overall so most of the teams in my conference still have more talent than I do.

I moved up to a 3 star program, but don't think much has changed. I might have just had a really good class last season (Top 20 I believe). Too bad that all my recruits are starting around 65 overall so most of the teams in my conference still have more talent than I do.

Found out I have the lowest approval rating in our dynasty at 12% too. Hope I can pull off a nice 10 win season somehow. If I get fired from Eastern will it allow me to get a coordinator job somewhere? Or will I need to retire and rejoin the dynasty?

Found out I have the lowest approval rating in our dynasty at 12% too. Hope I can pull off a nice 10 win season somehow. If I get fired from Eastern will it allow me to get a coordinator job somewhere? Or will I need to retire and rejoin the dynasty?

I'm pretty sure that it will allow you to get a job somewhere.

Eastern Michigan marched into Chapel Hill and upset the #15 North Carolina Tarheels.

After the Tarheels did nothing with the opening drive of the game. EMU came out on the 1st drive and drove down the field to score. EMU held the lead most of the game in this field goal battle.

In the middle of the 4th quarter EMU missed a field goal. NC went down and got the lead with under a minute left.

The Eagles somehow dug deep though and got into field goal range. They hit the game winning field goal with 3 seconds left. The celebration went on in downtown Ypsilanti on EMU campus all night long into the morning.

I'm really shocked that I could do it but I pulled it off somehow. Even was gashed by the QB running a few times.

(PROOF IS IN THE BOX SCORE BTW)

After the North Carolina game I was riding some momentum going into my 2nd game of the year against Indiana. They have an A- offense while I have a D- defense. YIKES!

So I began the game with the lead again but my only stud player got hurt. They got the lead in the 3rd guarter by more than 2 scores. In the 4th quarter I put up 26 points though.

So with 2 minutes 20 seconds left I scored a fg to bring me within 7 points of tieing. Then they scored though with a minute 38 left to give them 41 total points to my weak 27 points.

With the pressure on to score quick I manage to get down and score with 58 seconds left on 3 plays. Used up all my time outs though. I kick the onside kick and they can't cover up. It bounces off a players leg and we recover! I manage to get down to the 10 yard line and out of bounds. Next play INTERCEPTION with 12 seconds on the clock. We go to tackle him and they FUMBLE and we recover it on the 5 yard line!!!!!!!!

Next play TOUCHDOWN on a POWER run!

Now not feeling confident I can win in an OT shootout I decided to go for 2 and leave it all out there. I managed to audible from a pass play to a power run and GOT IT!!!!

With 2 seconds left I squibbed it and won the game. Another good game against a much better opponent. Loving this season and I already have half the wins I had last season without being in the MAC season yet.

EMU vs NC - WIN 19-17

EMU vs IU - WIN 42-41

I had a game that was closer than I would like with Tulsa. It's good to see that I can go on the road and beat teams that are rated nearly a grade higher than me though. I gave a reception or two to all of my top receivers and ran the ball down their throats.

Congrats!

I hear ya on it feeling good to know you can beat better teams. I beat 2 teams that were much better than me this year so I am happy. This is the most fun season so far for me and we are only 2 games in. Hope I can keep this up into the MAC season.

I should have beaten Penn State. They drove down and scored with under a minute to go..then I drove down and scored..then my Safety blew his coverage and they scored again. 19 seconds to go I was in field goal range but a field goal was out of the question. My guys played great though..if we can play like that when conference play starts..we can probalby take the conference.

4-1 after a double overtime win vs. North Texas, but it was at a price.. loss the nation's leading rusher for three weeks with an adominal tear and lost my QB for the season with a dislocated ankle...and VT is this week..so much for a shot at beating a top 25 team...Is got no chance....no chance in hell.