NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my game against Ball State last night. Really struggled until the middle of the 3rd quarter. Then really cranked up the pressure and did well from then on. My starting HB gets hurt a lot. It is really frustrating because he is my only star player (86 overall).

Looked over my roster and I will be losing my top 2 HBs, my whole O-Line, and a lot of my defense in the offseason. Really has me worried but hoping I can pull in a decent recruiting class to fill the holes.

So I am scheduled to play WMU. Is he still in the dynasty? Should I be scheduling a time to play him or am I supposed to just play against the computer for this game?

I think I took him off last week. It should be against the computer.

Ok cool I will try to get my game done tonight.

The 1 loss EMU Eagles picked up another big win in conference. The clock management by this team and success at hanging on to the ball is really keeping this season alive. When the Eagles top 2 stars graduate this year it will leave a big hole at the HB position.

Tough, tough loss to New Mexico. Just wasn't able to get the run game going and commit to it. Its cool how different this team is co mpared to my offline UCLA team, despite using the exact same playbook. UNLV is a fatter paced, aerial offense, and my Bruins are a slow down, pound the rock, team. Still hope to make a bowl game, however.

I just started looking around the standings and saw Oklahoma's remaining schedule: at Notre Dame, vs. #4 TCU, at #14 Texas Tech, at #3 Oklahoma State. I'm hoping all this shakeup at the top in the coming weeks will slot me into a BCS game...that isn't the Sugar Bowl. Also, I'm hoping for Tulane to announce a move to another conference soon, but I doubt that is in the cards.