1WWF 992 scenrio

So I'm starting a 1992 scenrio, but I want to keep it as realistic as possible. Since WWF wasn't running PPV every month like now how did they build up towards events, also since I heard like the main eventers didn't really appear on every show like now how would I keep their morale from dropping. So pretty much I've asking the most realistic way of booking WWF in 1992.

Edit: Seems like I messed up that Title somehow.

Edited by Stoner_Basher
  • Like 1

I think the main eventers did appear on a lot of the shows, just against local guys or jobbers in squash matches. You had the lower card heels for the guys like Hogan to squash, and the "local" indy guys for the monster heels to squash.

You could put in Saturday Night's Main Event if it isn't in there already as a way of promoting big feuds outside of PPVs and regular television.

1992 would be a hard year because Raw wasn't around yet either, so you just had syndicated television.

Guest mr. potato head

As far as how WWF TV was actually booked back in those days, here's a list of results from Superstars back in that era (and others).

You also wouldn't see angles on those shows in the sense of today's angles - a run-in or a backstage attack was the rarest of the rare, never mind anything else.

As somebody else mentioned, SNME is a great way to fill the space between PPVs, I generally run one in every non-PPV month (and call it a PPV for the game's purposes).

When booking that era, the formula I've found best to balance realism with being able to succeed in the game is to have fairly realistic matches (although the main event would usually be a slight step up, often with someone like Koko B. Ware or Rick Martel on the losing end). Most of your other segments should either be interviews or videos, which is both realistic and good gameplay, as almost everybody has high charisma, or a partner or manager with high charisma.

Hope this helps. :)

Yea Saturday Night's Main Event is in, but I was using them just twice a year. But I think using it a a TV show would be better idea to having it every Saturday would be better. 1992 would be hard, but I like it because Flair just came into the company, along with heel Undertaker and Shawn Micheals

Edited by Stoner_Basher

Guest mr. potato head

...if you're going for realism, though, it wouldn't be every Saturday, because Saturday Night Live was pre-empted every time SNME came around. :)

• Like 1

you could do what I did in my data where WWE relaunched WcW. Just one month is a PPV, next month is a numbered SNME which is a large show instead of a PPV.

Guest mr. potato head

...if you're going for realism, though, it wouldn't be every Saturday, because Saturday Night Live was pre-empted every time SNME came around. :)

Wasn't SNME on Fox in '92?

Ah, true, the last couple were.

In the case, America's Most Wanted wouldn't want the pre-emption :shifty: