EWB Fantasy Football B-League

Guest jaywhyte

LeGarretteBlount-eTopps.jpg

LeGarrette Blount, HB, Tampa Bay Bucs

Brandon Marshall, WR - Miami Dolphins

I hope you both die in a fire.

I'll take Felix Jones.

You already have LeSean McCoy AND Greg Jennings. I highly doubt you really need either of these players :)

Guest jaywhyte

There's still a couple guys nobody has taken and I don't know why but I'm sure they'll be the next 2 HB picks. Then everyone will be stuck with guys who will at least start the season getting 50% or so of the carries. Too many teams use a 2 RB offense now. Not saying that's bad, just bad for a fantasy league.

Guest jaywhyte

It's not really thin, it's more we have no freaking clue besides a select few that we know will get most of the workload. There's really too many good running backs in the league and teams wanting to use 2-3 backs to prevent injury in the long run.

I need to make a list actually cause i'm away until monday cause it's V Festival this weekend. Should I send the list to Disturbed or to you Bill?