EWB Fantasy Football B-League

1st place and most points of the week

:wub: Drew Brees

so far going QB/WR's early and RB's late is working

Yeah, I kinda did the opposite and am paying for it badly. But that's mostly because my first round pick bombed out of the gate and hasn't been healthy at all.

Edited by Universal

1st place and most points of the week

:wub: Drew Brees

so far going QB/WR's early and RB's late is working

I went the exact opposite route, and was #1 in points before this last week. :wub: Matt Stafford.

Battle of the #1 and #2 this weekend. Bring it.

nice try, but swapping in Eric Decker won it for me. along with the Tennessee defense pick up. I'll still be #1. (Y)

About time I picked up a win. *mutters*

Any team with a weak QB/good RB situation looking to pick up the fourth overall rated QB in the league (Cam Newton)? I'm in need of some quality points coming from a RB. Mendall/Tolbert/Greene could be the worst combination in the history of fantasy. :shifty:

scored 3rd highest in the league, but still got my first loss. Jahvid Best almost bailed me out. Universal just got a shitload of points this week.

I hear ya. In some of my other leagues I got 2nd highest points 2 or 3 weeks in a row but lost to somebody that got an astronomical amount of points.

And I got lucky this week, my team isn't dependable at all. It just so happens the stars aligned for a victory but I don't see all my guys having a week like this again.

Considering I forgot to add another running back into my starting lineup I managed to win :) 3-2 record I'm pretty happy with that hopefully pick up a few wins next few games.