EWB Fantasy Football B-League

You're losing to a team that hasn't even filled all the spots in his team, including a kicker. pervert.gif But then I look at the other scores and we'd both get buttraped by nearly everybody else.

Ugh, losing by 60 with only Tom Brady to go against Brandon Lloyd and Aaron Hernandez, pretty sure I lost. Mendenhall and Greene really killed me. I should've known Tolbert, Steve Smith, and Cam Netwon were going to get 40 points each (3 of the Top 4 in scoring so far this week) and started them.

:angry:

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Unlucky Eddie. Close matchup it was the same situation for me on the NFL website fantasy as well I had to rely on Wes Welker to win me that matchup as well.

Might have to make a few changes for next week.

Guest jaywhyte

the chances of him putting up those kind of numbers against the Packers are quite slim. Rex Grossman against the Cardinals could be a good pick up on the other hand.... (can't believe I just called Rex a good pick up)

Thank you, Steve Young :)

AJ Green (29.40) and Miles Austin (44.10) had monster games for me, looks like I'm gonna move to 1-1 unless Sam Bradford does REALLY bad tonight.

Considering nobody in my team is playing tonight, Bradford will have to go into negative points for you to lose. pinch.gif

I have been well and truely smashed. I forgot to take Steven Jackson off so basically gotta hope my defence and kicker get 70 points between them..... Dunno why I put Flacco as my starter ahead of Ben though seems to have backfired badly