100 Favourite Songs

Guest Canary4life

Guest Canary4life

You know what this is, I list my 100 favourite songs of all time with a video to boot, then you mock me endlessly for my choices. Good to go? Good.

100. "Waving" by Blackfield

That's right, my EWB Eurovision entry. I stumbled across it randomly while trying to find Israeli bands and I fell in love.

99. "Computer Camp Love" by Datarock

The first of many Datarock songs on the list. I initially wasn't too keen on it, but downloaded it alongside the full "Datarock Datarock" album and finally opened up to it.

Guest Canary4life

You don't actually expect me to list all 100 songs with videos in one post? dry.gif

98. "Basketcase" by Green Day

Here's another first of many. I'm prepared to be bombarded for this choice as it seems Green Day aren't popular amongst internet users.

97. "Born This Way" by Lady GaGa

I'm not a big fan of Lady GaGa, but I am a fan of this song for whatever reason. It's catchy, but some parts of the song are "Meh"-worthy.

Guest Canary4life

And for some reason, two is the maximum amount of files in a post, so here's the one that would have been on the end.

96. "Pacific Coast Party" by Smash Mouth

Listening to this while playing Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure = My Childhood. Smash Mouth were an awesome band all those years ago, at least in my youthful eyes.

Edited by Canary4life

Guest Canary4life

95. "C'mon" by Go Betty Go

For any other Burnout 3 fans, this one's for you. This song was nearly always blaring out of my XBOX speakers as I trashed mine and everybody else's cars as I launched myself off ramps and cliffs.

94. "Everyday I Love You Less and Less" by Kaiser Chiefs

The first ever Kaiser Chiefs song I heard. This one got me listening to the band in the first place.

Guest Canary4life

93. "Because I Got High" by Afroman

This song is just amazing, at least because of it's relaxing beat and humorous lyrics. I tend to sing this with a few mates, which is responded to by some weird looks in most instances.

92. "Heaven is a Halfpipe" by OPM

One of the songs on this list that makes me very nostalgic. I remember that I loved this song when I was little despite the closest I had ever been to

And for some reason, two is the maximum amount of files in a post, so here's the one that would have been on the end.

96. "Pacific Coast Party" by Smash Mouth

Listening to this while playing Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure = My Childhood. Smash Mouth were an awesome band all those years ago, at least in my youthful eyes.

That wasn't even the best song on that game.

Guest Canary4life

91. "Why Don't You Get a Job?" by The Offspring

I'm expecting even more criticism for this song than I have suffered before for previous ones (except maybe Afroman). Regardless, I really like this song, it has a slight ska feeling to it... Which makes sense as it is meant to be Ska Punk...

90. "In Too Deep" by Sum 41

Sum 41 were the beast back in the early 2000s (yet I believe most people here will dispute that), and this is one of their best. This is the first of three Sum 41 songs on this list.

Guest Canary4life

I don't see the need to put an explanation on every song as to why I like it, so I'll leave every one empty unless there is a definite reason why.

89. "Invincible" by Adelitas Way

88. "Fake It" by Seether

Funeral For a Friend, Autopilot Off, The Von Bondies, Ash, Pennywise, Sugarcult, Reggie and the Full Effect and motherfucking

appear on Burnout 3, and you pick Go Betty Go. Granted, it's a stacked soundtrack, and at list you didn't pick My Chemical Romance, but still.

...actually, looking at the wikipedia page for that soundtrack, I need to make a spotify playlist or something.

Shit, Give it Up is one of my favourite songs ever.

Guest Canary4life

You keep talking about youth and nostalgia, yet you can't be more than 14 years old.

Hey, a 14 year old can't reminisce about the early 00's? Dude, you're hitting me below the belt.