Scott McFly Prediction League - Season 2011/2012

Beagle2

• 2 weeks later...

Right, folks. Back from my hols and getting everything sorted now.

Please beware that it's Euro 2012 qualifying games this week, however most of them are being played on Friday, so the deadline will be a day earlier than usual. Apologies, but it was mainly out of my control. :)

Emails and PMs coming your way shortly...

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't find any proper reason why all of the main leagues are having a break next weekend. I know the FA Cup is on, but that's just the lower leagues. And there's a handful of Euro 2012 Qualifying games too, but none that would warrant stopping all main-league football. Hey ho... I'm sure it probably happens every year and I just can't remember!

Hopefully I'll get all 16 people predicting this time since you've got 2 weeks to submit... :)

Cant believe I missed the last two weeks, just keeps slipping my mind. I've done horrendous anyway this season, just no luck what so ever for me.

The reason I've never forgotten is because as soon as I notice the PM, I just go straight to the site and do it then. Still doesn't stop me sucking, though.