Split Data

AUGUST 2011 EWR SPLIT DATA

First Things first. A would like to give a lot of credit to Bill1996 who puts all the updates together and also to those who help Bill with updated information.

Even though I only do WWE Splits with this DATA all information may have an affect on your game at some point.

It's been a few months since I last did a split DATA (May being the last), and I figured that I had the time so I may as well throw one together.

Quick note: This has yet not been tested and may contain some errors here & there. Hopefully not, but I just don't know.

We'll start off with FCW.

FCW: Regional company sitting at 65% PI with $5MIL in the bank.

All workers are on open contracts to FCW and both RAW & SD! developmental contracts.

As they are still technically under the WWE Umbrella, they also have the Tough Enough Training facility.

Matt Martlaro has been removed as a worker and added in as an announcer for FCW TV (Sunday Evening on BrightHouse Sports)

All NXT Rookies are classed as FCW workers and are portrayed as such in the DATA.

RAW: Global company sitting at 32% PI with $20MIL in the bank.

Everything is as expected. RAW Roster with access to the FCW talent.

WWE Greats (Stone Cold/Rock/HBK etc) are all signed to RAW as are Mr McMahon and Stephanie McMahon,

Added Vincent K McMahon as the Owner of RAW. The name change should mean no crossover between the 2 when Mr McMahon retires.

Television deals with RAW are RAW & Superstars.

RAW currently hold the WWE, WWE Tag Team, United States and WWE DIVAs Championships.

SD!: Global comapny at 20% PI with $20MIL in the bank.

As above, the roster is correct and access to FCW is available.

SmackDown will host the SmackDown! shows along with NXT. whether or not you keep it as such is up to you.

Linda McMahon has been removed as a worker and added as the new Owner of SmackDown.

Also Little Guido is now a referee for SD under James Maritato

SD! titles are a little different with them only having the World & IC repectively.

I've added the WWE Womens & The World Tag TEam Titles to SD! and are currently vacant but not suspended.

PPV EVENTS.

All PPVs are set as the current DATA has it, except both brands (RAW/SD!) have the same events every month(Marked as RAW: WrestleMania etc)

I have no ideas for FCW Events so I'll leave that up to whomever uses them.

That's all I can think of so hopefully it's all covered.

Any questions. Fire away.

Downloads:

MegaUpload .rar - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0IC30Z5G

MediaFire .zip - http://www.mediafire.com/?smea7vrjkb2wa4b

• Like 1