Pro Wrestling World-1

Pro Wrestling World-1

Here we are, front row of Pro Wrestling World-1's 'Revisited' tour. Masato Tanaka has just retained his W-1 Heavyweight title by beating CM Punk with his Roaring Elbow. Tanaka was immediately confronted by Matt Striker, who made a challenge for Tanaka's next US tour, which Tanaka promptly accepted. I lent back in my chair and basked in the glory, I helped out with this show. I had helped Steve Corino book this event and more people attended tonight's event than ever before. We were officialy on the wrestling map and with help from some very talented wrestlers there was only good times ahead of us.

We are Pro Wrestling World-1. Honour and Pride still stand here. We have no clowns, we have no one disrespecting wrestling legends and we don't have any 'special' people wrestling for us. The day we do have any of these is the day we die. We don't stand for much crap around here, get ready to have your ass handed to you.

The Rules

All rules and regulations listed below are upheld in each WORLD-1 bout unless otherwise specifically suspended by the sanctioning body of Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1, the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA). All rules and regulations are upheld under the supervision of official National Wrestling Alliance referees and/or officials found to be acceptable under National Wrestling Alliance standards.

Red Corner / Blue Corner

Each competitor who enters a WORLD-1 ring is given a specific corner upon entry into that ring. Separate corners are marked with a single blue turnbuckle pad and a single red turnbuckle pad, one across from the other. Fighters are to go to their designated ring corner and remain their until the official permits fighting to commence.

Over Top Rope Disqualification

No WORLD-1 fighter is permitted to hurl an opponent over the top rope of a WORLD-1 ring once the bell has rung. If an official views such a violation of the rules, then that official must disqualify the violator to this rule immediately and without hesitation. A fighter will not be disqualified if his opponent's body is launched over the top rope as a result of his own momentum.

10 Count Knockout

If a WORLD-1 fighter is knocked down to the canvas as a result of a striking blow from a competitor, then that fighter will be given to a count of 10 to rise to his feet. If a fighter is unable to rise by the count of ten, then that fighter will be dealt a loss. If both competitors are knocked down to the canvas, then they will both be given a 10 count to rise to their feet. If both are unable to do so, then the match will be ruled a draw.

20 Count Disqualification

Upon the ringing of the bell, signaling the official start of the match, WORLD-1 fighters are required to remain within the confines of the ring. If a fighter entering the floor outside of the ring, a WORLD-1 fighter will be given a 20 count to re-enter the ring and commence fighting.

Eye Gouging Disqualification

No WORLD-1 fighter is permitted to gouge an opponent's eye/eyes, or intentionally commit an act that impairs an opponents vision.

Low Blow Rule

No WORLD-1 fighter is permitted strike an opponent with a low blow. Violation of this rule will result in an immediate disqualification.

Yellow Card / Red Card

A yellow card can be served to a fighter for any infraction of WORLD-1 rules and/or regulations and will remain in place on said fighter for a total of three bouts. Should said fighter demonstrate another infraction, at that time a red card may be issued. A red card constitutes a disqualification and a fine of $50.00 USD. Pro Wrestling World-1 officials will have the authority to issue yellow cards for blatant low blows, interference, the refusal to break a hold by said official's count, etc. A red card may be issued as a result of a 2nd infraction of the aforementioned or immediately for striking an official. Suspensions may be handed out if a red card is issued.

These rules will be upheld, they aren't there to be broken. These rules suit us and we will stick with them. Here are our current Pro Wrestling World-1 title holders.

Pro Wrestling World-1 Heavyweight- Masato Tanaka

Pro Wrestling World-1 Openweight- Low-Ki

Pro Wrestling World-1 Tag Team- Steve Corino and CW Anderson (Extreme Horsemen)

PWF Tag Team- Striker and Josh Daniels

Edited by bretter_person

World-1 Roster

Upper Midcard

Dusty Rhodes Jr.

Justin Credible

Masato Tanaka

Steve Corino

Midcard

CM Punk

CW Anderson

Homicide

Jack Victory(World-1 President)

Jason The Legend

Jerry Lynn

Kohei Sato

Leonardo Spanky

Low-Ki

Minoru Fujita

Rapid Fire Maldonado

Rockin' Rebel

Simon Diamond

Lower Midcard

Buff E

Dr. Heresy

Greg Matthews

Greg Spitz

Guillotine LeGrande

Havok

Ikuto Hidaka

Joel Maximo

John Wlters

Jose Maximo

Josh Daniels

Kasey James

Mase

Matt Striker

Papadon

Yoshihito Sasaki

Open

MEGA

All rankings for workers have been reset, although number 1 contendors will get their title shot at any time.

Rankings

World-1 Heavyweight

Champion: Masato Tanaka

#1 Contendor: Steve Corino

World-1 Openweight

Champion: Low-Ki

#1 Contendor: Josh Daniels

World-1 Tag Team

Champions: Steve Corino and CW Anderson

#1 Contendors(PFW Tag Champions): Daniels and Striker

Pro Wrestling World-1 is proud to present 'Glory' to the world. 'Glory' will take place on the 26th of June, coming from the home of true independent wrestling Viking Hall.

GLORY

Pro Wrestling World-1 Heavyweight title

©Masato Tanaka vs Matt Striker

Pro Wrestling World-1 Tag Team title

©Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson and Steve Corino) vs Leonardo Spanky and Dusty Rhodes Jr.

The Christopher Street Connection (Buff E and Mase) vs Los Maximos (Joel and Jose Maximo)

Justin Credible vs CM Punk

Pro Wrestling World-1 Openweight title

©Low-Ki vs Josh Daniels

Rebel's Army (Rockin' Rebel and Greg Matthews) vs Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka

All this plus much more coming out from Viking Hall, 26th June, 2004.

Are those the legit rules of World-1?

They are (Y) I found them on the official World-1 site so credit goes to them. The results aren't going to be as in depth as most of you are used to. It burns me out to quickly when writing in depth results and if I get stuck on a match I don't like I tend to just stop writing the diary all together.

just in case you didnt know... Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita are the current PWF Tag champs, good luck with this (Y)

predictions:

GLORY

©Masato Tanaka vs Matt Striker- Striker should NOT be the man to take the strap of Tanaka

Pro Wrestling World-1 Tag Team title

©Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson and Steve Corino) vs Leonardo Spanky and Dusty Rhodes Jr.- Same logic as above.

The Christopher Street Connection (Buff E and Mase) vs Los Maximos (Joel and Jose Maximo)- I can see a Maximos push?

Justin Credible vs CM Punk- AJPW > W1

Pro Wrestling World-1 Openweight title

©Low-Ki vs Josh Daniels- An upset victory for the Dynamite Kid.

Rebel's Army (Rockin' Rebel and Greg Matthews) vs Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka- This is horrible booking IMO, Fujita and Hidaka should be up against juniors, not talentless brawlers, Rebel is beyond terrible.

Edited by kaya

-PRO WRESTLING WORLD-1-

-Glory-

Match 1

Jack Victory d. Satoshi Kojima via DQ

Referee: Andy Coyne

Jack Victory won via DQ at 10:34 when Satoshi Kojima gorilla pressed him over the top rope. Satoshi was issued an instant yellow card and was DQ'd from the match by referee Andy Coyne. Post-match Satoshi Kojima pleaded with the referee in japanese, but the decision was not reversed.

O-63

C-50

M-76

Match 2

Fujita and Hidaka(Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka) d Rebel's Army(Rockin' Rebel and Greg Matthews)

Referee: Nick Dumeyer

Minoru Fujita pinned Rockin' Rebel for the upset victory at 8:57 with the 'Fujita Driver II'. Rebel and Matthews had control for most of the match, but a lapse in concentration by Rockin' Rebel cost them dearly. Post match Fujita and Hidaka celebrated their upset victory with the fans sitting front row.

O-43

C-35

M-52

Match 3

World-1 Openweight Title

Low-Ki d. Josh Daniels

Low-Ki cleanly won the match at 11:37 with the 'Ki-Krusher '99'. Josh Daniels never really stood a chance, Low-Ki had an answer for every move he pulled off. For every punch Daniels threw Low-Ki returned with a stiff kick. Low-Ki posed on the turnbuckle with the World-1 Openweight title before heading backstage.

O-58

C-41

M-75

Match 4

Christopher Street Connection(Mase and Buff E) d Los Maximos(Joel and Jose Maximo)

Mase pinned Joel Maximo for the second big upset at 7:23 after a double powerbomb . The Maximos really weren't at their best tonight and it really showed when they blew some simple chances to win the match, most noticeably  when Joel had Buff E pinned and Jose broke it up by accident. Buff E and Mase hugged post match and headed backstage.

O-47

C-31

M-63

Match 5

CM Punk d. Justin Credible

CM Punk pinned Justin Credible at 13:09 after reversing the 'That's Incredible' into the tombstone piledriver. Punk had a really strong showing and proved to everybody that he's a real contender for the World-1 Heavyweight title, although he'll have to wait for Steve Corino to have his shot first.

O-68

C-58

M-79

Match 6

World-1 Heavyweight Title

Masato Tanaka d. Matt Striker

Masato Tanaka pinned Matt Striker at 5:37 after a stiff clothesline. Matt Striker never stood a chance from the first ring of the bell. Tanaka showed why he is the World-1 Heavyweight champion by toying with the young Matt Striker and throwing him around the ring. When Tanaka got bored he nearly took Striker's head off and finished the match. Tanaka was nearly issued a yellow card after he threw Striker over the top rope after the match, but Masato managed to intimidate referee Andy Coyne and get the decision reversed.

O-42

C-23

M-62

Match 7

World-1 Tag Team Titles

Extreme Horsemen(Steve Corino and CW Anderson) d. Dusty Rhodes Jr. and Leonardo Spanky

Steve Corino made Dusty Rhodes Jr. submit at 14:12 with the figure four leglock. Corino had worked Dusty's legs thw whole match and eventually the pain just became to much. CW Anderson had an easy time with Spanky, the size difference was to much for Spanky. CW Anderson had a strong showing and it may just put him in the World-1 Heavyweight rankings, along with CM Punk and Steve Corino.

O-76

C-71

M-81

Overall -59

Glory was attended by 411 people

We made roughly $8220 from ticket sales.

It turns out I can't edit HTML once I've posted it, I was going to put all this in a table but I can't. I hope this is OK.

Edited by bretter_person

Pro Wrestling World-1 Rankings

(Win-Draw-Loss)

Rankings

World-1 Heavyweight

Champion: Masato Tanaka (1-0-0)

#1 Contendor: Steve Corino (0-0-0)

CM Punk (1-0-0)

Jack Victory (1-0-0)

CW Anderson (0-0-0)

Strong showing during tag match earns him a spot

World-1 Openweight

Champion: Low-Ki (1-0-0)

#1 Contendor: Minoru Fujita (0-0-0)

Strong showing during tag match earns him the #1 contender spot

Spanky (0-0-0)

Despite losing earns a spot in the openweight rankings

Ikuto Hidaka (0-0-0)

Strong showing during tag match earns a spot

Jose Maximo (0-0-0)

Wasn't pinned in his tag match, so he earns a spot

World-1 Tag Team

Champions: Steve Corino and CW Anderson (1-0-0)

#1 Contendors(PFW Tag Champions): Daniels and Striker (0-0-0)

Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka (1-0-0)

Christopher Street Connection(Mase and Buff E) (1-0-0)

Los Maximos(Joel and Jose Maximo) (0-0-1)

Attack On The World-1

©Masato Tanaka vs Steve Corino

CM Punk vs Homicide

Dusty Rhodes Jr. vs Justin Credible

Jose Maximo vs Leonardo Spanky

The Re-Match

It's all or nothing, both wins are up for grabs. The winner will surely move up in the World-1 Heavyweight Rankings

Satoshi Kojima vs Jack Victory

Low-Ki vs Mr. Gannosuke

PWF Tag Team title

©Josh Daniels and Matt Striker vs Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka

Guest Rust Never Sleeps

You started off pretty good but I must admit I was a little disappointed in the results. I would've liked them to be longer but I must say, I like the booking so far.

I'll check back in on it. :)

-PRO WRESTLING WORLD-1-

-ATTACK ON THE WORLD-1-

Match 1

PWF Tag Team Titles

Fujita and Hidaka d. Matt Striker and Josh Daniels

Ikuto Hidaka pinned Josh Daniels at 7:49 after a stiff kick to the head. Matt Striker was not happy about being in this match-up and made it shown. He didn't tag in and eventually he walked away on the match. Josh Daniels was left alone to fight both Ikuto Hidaka and Minoru Fujita, and despite trying his hardest the advantage was too much. A stiff kick evntually put Daniels down for the count. Fujita and Hidaka stayed back after the match and helped Josh Daniels backstage.

O-46

C-27

M-78

The PWF Tag Team titles have gained in image. Ikuto Hidaka is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Match 2

Justin Credible d. Dusty Rhodes Jr.

Justin Credible made Dusty Rhodes Jr. tap out at 9:23 after locking in a texas cloverleaf. Both men had a solid showing and it could possibly earn both men a spot in the World-1 Heavyweight rankings. Dusty and Justin went blow-for-blow at the beginning of the match until Credible was able to find a kendo stick. Justin beat Dusty Jr. all over the ring until referee Andy Coyne snatched the kendo stick away. Credible then had a major advantage, Dusty's knee was shot. Credible worked the knee the rest of the match until Dusty Jr. tapped.

O-65

C-73

M-74

Dusty Rhodes Jr lost overness from this match. Justin Credible gained overness from this match.

Match 3

Low-Ki d. Mr Gannosuke

Low-Ki made Mr Gannosuke tap out with the 'Dragon Clutch' at 6:78. Low-Ki earned himself a yellow card when he kept the 'Dragon Clutch' locked in on Mr Gannosuke after the match, Andy Coyne tried his best to force Low-Ki to stop but he wasn't much help. Eventually Low-Ki decided to stop and head backstage. The match itself was pretty much a squash, with Mr Gannosuke only hitting a suplex and a hard kick to the back of the knee. After that kick Low-Ki went on a demolition path. After he kicked Mr Gannosuke in the head he locked in the 'Dragon Clutch' and won.

O-58

C-51

M-79

Match 4

Satoshi Kojima d. Jack Victory

Satoshi Kijima pinned Jack Victory after a belly-to-back hammerlock suplex at 8:09. This match was extremely even throughtout and the end came as a shock to many as it came from no-where. Jack Victory started off the match with a flurry of punches to Kojima's face. Kojima came right back with a knee to the stomach and then nearly threw Victory over the top rope again, but was just testing the crowd which got quite a good pop. Kojima worked on Victory's arm and lower back before Victory was able to kick Kojima in the sack. Referee Nick Dumeyer saw this and did nothing, gaining some boos from the crowd. Pro Wrestling World-1 president Jack Victory walked over to Dumeyer and whispered in his ear "Remember, you work for me.". Dumeyer nodded his head while Jack grabbed a steel chair from ringside. Victory repeatedly cracked the steel chair over the back of Kojima, but after about the 8th shot our referee snatched the chair out of Jack Victory's hands. Victory shot a hateful glance at Dumeyer and went for the pin, but Kojima kicked out at 1.9, not 2.9 like most people will say. Jack Victory picked up Kojima and went for a belly-to-back suplex, but it was revered into the belly-to-back hammerlock suplex by Kojima, which led to the pinfall.

O-57

C-51

M-78

Match 5

Leonardo Spanky d. Jose Maximo

Leonardo Spanky pinned Jose Maximo after hitting a diving leg drop off the top rope at 17:43. This match was a guaranteed high-flying, fast paced affair, atleast for the first 5 minutes. The first 10 minutes was fast paced and great to watch, but then there came the restholds. Most people were glad the match was over because towards the end of the match every second or third move was a resthold. The match started off with a reversal for every move, until Spanky got bored and dropkicked Jose in the back of the head. Spanky then gained control, using various kicks and flips to wear down Jose. After Jose's comeback came the restholds. After 40 of them Spanky managed to climb the rope and hit a leg drop and score the win.

O-56

C-46

M-81

Match 6

CM Punk d. Homicide

CM Punk pinned Homicide after hitting the 'Pepsi Plunge' at 13:33. This was easily the best match of the night, and could be the best match of the year. Homicide and Punk work really well off each-others styles and it really added to the match. Homicide looked liked the stronger competitor at the beginning of the match, bu towards the end Punk really shone. The set up to the plunge was excellent and it didn't look too forced at all, I thought he was going for a superplex. Weapons were used but only towards the end of the match. I think Homicide suplexed Punk onto a chair and hit him with it once or twice. Referee Nick Dumeyer kicked the chair out of the ring as CM Punk made a comeback, after a whip into the ropes followed by a quick knee to the stomach Punk set up Homicide for the 'Pepsi Plunge'. Punk got the fall very soon after.

O-65

C-54

M-93

Match 7

Pro Wrestling World-1 Heavyweight Title

Masato Tanaka d. Steve Corino

Masato Tanaka pinned Steve Corino after hitting the 'Rydeen Bomb' at 11:55. After an excellent matchup Tanaka scores the win. There was no weapons, there was no cheating, just two men who gave it their all. Tonight was Masato Tanaka's night. Next time he might not be so lucky. After the match  Masto Tanaka was handed hid World-1 Heavyweight Title. As he turned around he walked straight into an uknown monster Japanese wrestler. The two just stared at eachother and eventually our Japanese Monster, Naoya Ogawa slapped the World-1 Title and waled away. Tanaka just glared at Ogawa as he walked away and our event came to a close.

O-70

C-73

M-83

Overall- 60

Attack On The World was attended by 438 people!

We made $8760 from ticket sales

-WORLD-1: SAME COMPANY, NEW OWNERSHIP-

Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 is pleased to announce its transfer of ownership from WORLD-1 Wrestling Co. to Victory & Associates. The new ownership is a huge step forward in the progression of Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 and is welcomed by all involved parties.

President Jack Victory brings to the table nearly two decades of experience and is excited to begin this new venture.

"The thought of being involved of a wrestling company from a business standpoint has long been a goal of mine. Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 has demonstrated an approach to wrestling which appeals to myself and many others. It's unique and its potential is great."

Steve Corino spoke of the transfer of ownership with equal excitement.

"I'm very proud of Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 and with its new ownership I believe it will truly thrive. With my overseas schedule as hectic as it is, I just do not have the time or ability to focus on its course the way I should be. It takes a lot of pressure off of me, and Jack Victory is more than capable of operating the company's daily functions. To this point, all the company's goals have been ambitious. Not many organizations would attempt to run 3-day tours as we have done. This ambition will remain and will only grow with Jack's influence."

One can expect to see a visible change in the Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 product, but it will maintain the philosophies it was founded on. Furthermore, this will not at all change the company's working relationship with its sister company, Pro-Wrestling ZERO-ONE.

credit-Pro-Wrestling World-1 Website

I'm kinda enjoying this one so far. I too prefer longer results, as I feel like it does a disservice to some of these matches to give them such a short write-up.

That said, I like the World-1 rules, as it gives the diary more of an "old school" feel to it. That's always a plus.

Anyway, some good potential here. I'll check this one out again.

Pro Wrestling World-1 Rankings

(Win-Draw-Loss)

Rankings

World-1 Heavyweight

Champion: Masato Tanaka (1-0-0)

#1 Contendor: CM Punk (2-0-0)

Satoshi Kojima (2-0-0)

Justin Credible (1-0-0)

Steve Corino (0-0-1)

World-1 Openweight

Champion: Low-Ki (1-0-0)

#1 Contendor: Leonardo Spanky (1-0-0)

Minoru Fujita (0-0-0)

Joel Maximo (0-0-0)

Jose Maximo (0-0-1)

World-1 Tag Team

Champions: Steve Corino and CW Anderson (1-0-0)

#1 Contendors(PFW Tag Champions): Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka (2-0-0)

Christopher Street Connection(Mase and Buff E) (1-0-0)

Los Maximos(Joel and Jose Maximo) (0-0-1)

Daniels and Striker (0-0-1)

-Jump In The Saddle-

Main Event Tag

CM Punk & Satoshi Kojima vs. Masato Tanaka & Jack Victory

Masato Tanaka has a lot riding on this match. Punk and Kojima are his biggest threats so far here in World-1, if either man can pin the champ they will guarantee themselves a World-1 Heavyweight title match.

Kohie Sato vs. Justin Credible

PWF Tag Team Titles

Minoru Fujita & Ikuto Hidaka vs. Homicide & Mystery Partner

Fujita and Hidaka may cement themselves as the true number one contenders to the World-1 Tag Team titles. Or will Homicide and his mystery man defeat the young Japanese stars?

Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson and Steve Corino) vs. The Christopher Street Connection (Buff E and Mase)

The debut

Rockin’ Rebel vs. Naoya Ogawa

Naoya Ogawa made quite the little impact at ‘Attack’ last month, facing off with World-1 Heavyweight champion Masato Tanaka. Can he back up last week’s actions by defeating the hardcore redneck, Rockin’ Rebel. Only time will tell.

Dr Heresy vs. Rapid Fire Maldonado

Jose Maximo Injured!

Jose Maximo, one half of the Los Maximos tag team has been injured. Jose has torn his calf muscle and will be on the shelf for at least 2 months, this may be bad news for Jose, but Joel could step up in World-1 and cement himself as a single competitor.

• 3 weeks later...

This is great! If I may just echo everyone else's sentiments, longer results would be better. I'm sure that the farther you get into this the longer and longer the results will get. Great job!

Unfortunetly that's not gonna happen. Mum deleted the games folder, which contained EWR. Luckily my TEW game wasn't in this folder. I'm starting a new diary using TEW, I just have to book the first couple of shows and get about a month in game-time before I start seriously writing. TGC can delete this whenever he notices it.