TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

The reason I suggested the organic style is because it's the easiest, it's simply resizing your image to 150x150, downside is that does not have a uniform background, the plus side is you don't need to cut out the background and can use any image.

Take these examples of Kurt Angle from 2002 that you can use.

nUnoWxF.jpglbegBiZ.jpgxhLFvtk.jpg

Although if you wanted to use a uniform background as you requested here is a background and 2px gold border.

phhcZga.pngRCD0e80.png

And feel free to use the logo as a banner, here is a higher quality version as well as a smaller squarer version if you want to use it as an icon/avatar.

Spoiler

Hl3VMde.png

nBVWaNm.png

• Like 1

Thanks so much, man. That's great.

Also, good idea with the organic backgrounds. I wasn't sure what you meant, but it's actually a lot easier that way and doesn't limit what pics you can use as much. Which will be beneficial for less used gimmicks and agers. I also have the ability to do those pics myself if I'm doing them that way, so that's a great suggestion. Thanks again!

I'd suggest looking into joemurphy's Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack to get some ideas on how it will work overall, personally I'd love to switch over to that style myself but I'm already in too deep with my current back and can't be bothered recutting everything again.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536794

Hey guys

could some one cut these on to the grey background please

Kpf8X9.jpg

0WIEgJ.jpg

hBFea1.jpg

8VEwkX.jpg

0Coro9.jpg

4GszFR.jpg

zmA2vO.jpg

p6bAtJ.jpg

FGO5Zs.jpg

e7sEfg.jpg

vUkqZQ.jpg

0MhubU.jpg

gBo0d5.jpg

Thanks in Advance

Daiplug

Hi Guys,

Just a question, any help would be great.

I've got an NXT Japan as a development with the titles being:

WWE East Asian

NXT Japan Tag Team

NXT Japan Women's

Has anyone done graphics for anything like this? I've also got a few alliance belts on the go:

WWE South American

WWE Middle Eastern

WWE Pacific

WWE United Mexican States

P.S. an NXT Japan logo company logo would be great too. 

Again if anyone has ever/would like to have a go at making these it would be much appreciated :) I have about as much talent for things like this as a flea.

Edited by EdwardIsaac

Could someone make this into a WWE In Your House Logo, maybe modernize it (Possibly in black or grey) or just change the WWF to WWE, whatever you want. If possible could I please get these on a white background and the grey logo background? Thank you

In-Your-House-WWF-PPV.jpg

Also could someone possibly make the No Way Out logo with the Elimination Chamber behind it. Using the WWE logo as well please

latest?cb=20081028022121ec.jpg

And lastly a Judgement Day logo with WWE instead of WWF

logo-jd00.jpg

Edited by Hardcore3

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Crazy.Eyez said:

Could I get this out on a grey logo background?S-121.png

DuhGEWf.jpg

Spoiler
On 22/01/2019 at 12:34, Bane said:

Could someone please take that really nice take on the hardcore title and have it set like the one above?

A0foYyp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1