cropped-wrestlecon_logo_400w.png

On 31/12/2018 at 05:03, YellowDiscipline said:

hey everyone

can i please get the below logo

c6efa4d10019b6b020f03372fc59b6ac_2000_11

udAtmIB.jpg RwcdhWh.jpg gEQETOy.jpg sio4naN.jpg boQtmYM.jpg 23xtsf9.jpg 

• Like 1

On 30/11/2018 at 03:49, KingofHarts_OH said:

Can I get Day of Reckoning, No Remorse, Overload, & Clash for Cash (with the WWE logo slightly above) on the grey/steel background?

Reveal hidden contents

-cPQ8PAanmXMHs393NHd2JLYhDByzWlQr7op4I6d

no-remorse.jpg?w=225

1115vsm_PVogelPType.jpg

Eleague_Clash_for_Cash.png

No-Remorse.jpg

Never made a logo before. Just giving it a shot. Sorry if it's no good! 

Edited by ospreay123
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys I’m wondering if someone would be kind enough to create an NXT Australia, NXT Canada and NXT Mexico logo for me, on the Grey background 

thank you 

Edited by daiplug

Could I get a logo for my AEW event called WrestleJam on the grey background, please? It will be kind of my Wrestlemania, so if the design is similar to that I won't mind. Much appreciated in advance, if someone decides to do it.

Edit: Also AEW logos for my TV Shows called Thunderstruck and Apocalypse if it is not too inconvenient.

This request is for the mod that myself and others are working on currently.

If possible, I'd like a worker pic background that we can use specific to our mods. I was playing around on my own with it, but my graphic design skills are pretty shit.

Basically, what I'm looking for is the All Elite Wrestling logo as the background, except the W is swapped out for an M, and the word Wrestling on the bottom is replaced by the words TEW Mods.

I'd like to get that so that we can start working on getting worker pictures all set up.

Thanks in advance if this gets tackled.

56 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

This request is for the mod that myself and others are working on currently.

If possible, I'd like a worker pic background that we can use specific to our mods. I was playing around on my own with it, but my graphic design skills are pretty shit.

Basically, what I'm looking for is the All Elite Wrestling logo as the background, except the W is swapped out for an M, and the word Wrestling on the bottom is replaced by the words TEW Mods.

I'd like to get that so that we can start working on getting worker pictures all set up.

Thanks in advance if this gets tackled.

May I suggest an organic style, it would be a lot easier to make.

In saying that what do you think of this, although I'm not a fan of the font at the bottom, twas the best I could find for now.

Spoiler

ho8WHjT.jpg

10 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

In saying that what do you think of this, although I'm not a fan of the font at the bottom, twas the best I could find for now.

Hide contents

ho8WHjT.jpg

Yeah, I'd save myself time and just set my mod up to use the Super Awesome Modern Pic Pack or nGo

30 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Hide contents

ho8WHjT.jpg

That actually looks pretty killer. Maybe we'll just use that for the release threads and whatnot. Nice little logo for the group. Thanks TheWho!

If you think an organic style would be better, I'm going to trust you on that. Your design skills are much better than mine, and you've been modding for awhile, including your own pic packs. Would you be able to do up something in the 150 x 150 necessary for that?

In regards to using other people's pic packs, I'd prefer not to. Organization is a big thing for me, and there's also agers and the like. It's also just really nice to have pictures specific to mods or mod makers, to help differentiate the bunch.