Resistance 3

Baddar

My game won't even play at the moment. It crashed after the game installation on ''installing trophies'' and now the game data is taking an age to delete. I need to, as it won't even start up. It just gives me a black screen. What the fuck.

EDIT: Panic over - sometimes, cutscenes are part of the installation process. Quitting the game during it this morning killed my data. Way to go, Bads!

My game won't even play at the moment. It crashed after the game installation on ''installing trophies'' and now the game data is taking an age to delete. I need to, as it won't even start up. It just gives me a black screen. What the fuck.

EDIT: Panic over - sometimes, cutscenes are part of the installation process. Quitting the game during it this morning killed my data. Way to go, Bads!

I did the exact same thing and thought it was my copy. I returned it for a new one before I deleted the old corrupted data and realized I should probably wait this time.

I feel a little better now. :shifty:

I started the single player yesterday, and played up until the start of the road to NY with Malikov. Very enjoyable stuff - the bullseye and auger look much better this year. The tag on the bullseye is fantastic.

As for online - I still suck at FPS against other players. Here's how much...

I struggled to get about 4 kills in 8 minutes on deathmatch (only level 2, against guys who are in the 20's, so I'm not giving myself enough credit) but when I handed it over to my 6 year old nephew, he got a double kill bonus, including a headshot, within 10 seconds. Fucking typical.

Apparently you just suck, Baddar. I was getting like 20-12 on Deathmatch and 17-10 on Team Deathmatch. Story has been great so far, haven't really played much as I was waiting for a chance to try it out myself. I'm at the town trying to defend the pub.

Marksmen, yes. That's probably best if you don't count the Sniper Rifle which is silly and overpowered. Rossmore is my favorite but I don't think really count it as a primary weapon as I only ever use it as a secondary. Bullseye is shitty as there's no range and the Augur takes a 6 kill streak to unlock, so that's not exactly a weapon.

And maybe. If I do it'd be at like 11 probably.