Pro Wrestling stuff on BIO Channel

S.V. Ellis

Just letting everyone knowing, if you get the bio. channel they are airing right now (started at 8) until 10 a documentary about the evolution of professional wrestling. it seems a little dated, possibly late 90s. after that they're airing a pro wrestlings biggest secrets revealed that is apparently not the one from the mid nineties, it says it was made this year. after that they are doing a bio on andre the giant. that brings us to 12 at which point they're repeating all three programs again.

• Like 1

Just letting everyone knowing, if you get the bio. channel they are airing right now (started at 8) until 10 a documentary about the evolution of professional wrestling. it seems a little dated, possibly late 90s. after that they're airing a pro wrestlings biggest secrets revealed that is apparently not the one from the mid nineties, it says it was made this year. after that they are doing a bio on andre the giant. that brings us to 12 at which point they're repeating all three programs again.

Are you sure it's not the old Pro Wrestling Exposed one? My Dish guide lists it as being the 1998 one, and the other night they showed a promo for it that looked to be using footage from it.

Also, the Andre bio is a pretty interesting little program. Only an hour long and I think it's from the late 90s or early 00's, but it's not bad.

• Like 1

I'm not positive since it hasn't started yet but my TV's description is

Eight pro wrestlers discuss little-known practices in the world of wrestling, including holds and lifts. (2011), (Documentary)

But I'd be surprised if another one of these docs was made and I didn't hear about it so my comcast could be wrong.

• Like 1

What's the title of the program? Because my Dish guide has it listed as "Exposed! Pro Wrestling's Greatest Secrets", which is the '98 one.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd go so far as to say that special is as carny - if not more - than pro wrestling as a whole. It's brilliant, though. If I remember correctly, wasn't it a pretty poorly kept secret who the 8 wrestlers involved were? I seem to recall Mike Modest and Donovan Morgan being named as two of them. So much for "protecting their livelihood" or whatever, right?

Yeah I recognized Race right away. His face was blacked out and his voice was altered but it was clearly him. Also, just checking IMDb showed me that Anthony Durante and Gary Wolfe (who if I'm not mistaken are the Pitbulls, right?) as well as Michael Modest are credited. And then from forums and such I've read that Mike Diamond, Tonga Fifita, and Kevin Nash (seriously wtf?) are in it. So. I only really trust IMDb...