EWR 2011 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Hell In A Cell spoilers

up the United States image to 77.

sorry but.. why?

was there even a US title match at Hell in a Cell?

Unless you mean the Intercontinental Championship? (don't know if this should be in brackets, but ah well.)

Edited by 0wen

Guest twisted_time48

I'm playing this, and WWE wants me to call up some guy named Antonio Cesaro. He has excellent stats, but I'd like to know who he is before I do it. Any help?

Guest twisted_time48

I'm playing this, and WWE wants me to call up some guy named Antonio Cesaro. He has excellent stats, but I'd like to know who he is before I do it. Any help?

Claudio Castagnoli is now known as Antonio Cesaro, a quick search on Google or Wiki would have told you that

Oh, it's Claudio Castagnoli. Awesome. He's just been promoted. And I did Google it after I posted it. It didn't dawn on me that I should've.

NWA Hollywood:

-Add Hector Canales, Jarek Matthews, Terex, and Timothy Thatcher to NWA Hollywood.

-Tick trainer for SoCal Crazy and Tommy Wilson.

-Add a friendship between Nick Madrid and Ryan Taylor.

-Rename TJP to TJ Perkins. Remove him from NWA Hollywood.

-Remove Rasche Brown from NWA Hollywood. Deactivate "Slymm and Brown".

-Remove Babi Sylmm, Austin Aries, Rocky Romero, Rachel Summerlyn, Andrew Hellman, and Tommy Wilson from NWA Hollywood.

-Remove Rexx Reed from NWA Hollywood. Tick Menacing for him.

-Deactivate Natural Selection. Turn Brian Cage face. Change his gimmick to Old School Face. Have Percy Pringle only manage Shaun Tempers.

-Give Ricky Mandel a loyalty to Shannon and Shane Ballard.

Other:

-Add a tag team called "The Dynasty II" with Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky. 6 exp. Active. Add Scorpio Sky to PWG as a midcarder.

-Deactivate "Robinson and Goodtime."

Edited by Soundgarden9

Some notes, while I'm doing some clean-up...

Add an inactive tag team for Naoki Tanisaki and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI IV at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI V at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Motosugu Shimizu and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI VI at 5 exp.

I don't have a Tsutomu Oosugi in the game, nor do I see it as an alter ego... Don't see anywhere where stats have been posted, either.

Add Bello Sexy, Crater and Santa Esmeralda as alter egos for La Parka AAA.

Add a tag team named Directo and Duro for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and La Parka AAA at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos for Blue Demon Jr. and Mascara Sagrada Jr. at 35 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos II for Blue Demon Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos III for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IV for La Parka AAA and Blue Demon Jr. at 15 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos V for La Parka AAA and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VI for La Parka AAA and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VIII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IX for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Blue Demon Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos X for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Same deal... I don't have a La Parka AAA in the game...

Ben Dejo Feb, Age 27 @ 3/29/11 Lightweight

Nationality: American? (he said he is Puerto Rican, but plays a Mexican)

Loyalty: Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Marty Con Dejo Love: Leva Bates Friendship: Jesse Neal

Alter Egos: Ben Dejo, Jonathan Cruz, Jay Cruz

Marty Con Dejo Apr, Age 21 @ 3/29/11 Lightweight Stats: See Ben Dejo

Nationality: American (See Ben Dejo) Loyalty: Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Ben Dejo Friendship: Jesse Neal

Alter Egos: Marty Con Dejo, Jay Rios, Jose Rios, Eduardo Rios Tag Team - Los Ben Dejos

I would still need stats for these guys... Gave me everything else, but no numbers for brawl, speed, tech, etc...

Also, I have removed Wrestlicious from the game as well.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Some notes, while I'm doing some clean-up...

Add an inactive tag team for Naoki Tanisaki and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI IV at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI V at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Motosugu Shimizu and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI VI at 5 exp.

I don't have a Tsutomu Oosugi in the game, nor do I see it as an alter ego... Don't see anywhere where stats have been posted, either.

Add Bello Sexy, Crater and Santa Esmeralda as alter egos for La Parka AAA.

Add a tag team named Directo and Duro for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and La Parka AAA at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos for Blue Demon Jr. and Mascara Sagrada Jr. at 35 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos II for Blue Demon Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos III for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IV for La Parka AAA and Blue Demon Jr. at 15 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos V for La Parka AAA and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VI for La Parka AAA and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VIII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IX for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Blue Demon Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos X for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Same deal... I don't have a La Parka AAA in the game...

-Bill

Tsutomo Oosugi was missed spelled as Tsutomu Oosugi is Milanito Collection AT (Sorry about that.) Perhaps rename to Tsutomo Oosugi (unless he is under Milanito Collection AT again.)

La Parka AAA is in the game as La Parka Jr. Perhaps rename to La Parka AAA as the Jr was dropped years ago (like 1997.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

move NXT to Wednesday. time slot Early Evening

- As noted before, WWE has written The Great Khali out of the storylines by announcing that he suffered a fractured fibula at the hands of World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Word going around at Hell in a Cell was that The Great Khali is done with WWE and it will be a long time until he returns as an active wrestler, if ever. Khali’s deal is expiring and will not be returning anytime soon.

The feeling among some of the WWE writers and wrestlers is that Khali’s run with WWE is finished up so he’s headed back to India to focus on acting. The talk is that Khali, a one-time World Heavyweight Champion, will maintain a relationship with WWE to possibly work on WWE Studios projects and other things.

UPDATE: We are able to confirm that since Khali may be leaving WWE, and he's such a HUGE star in India, a major TV network that airs all over India has approached him to appear in a ALL INDIAN WRESTLING PROMOTION. The India promotion would operate much like the Japanese promotions from the past...by establishing local Indian stars and bringing in Americans to face them.

More details soon.

Source: PWInsider

remove The Great Khali from WWE ?

Natalya wrote on Twitter that she and Beth Phoenix will be debuting a new double team move soon called The Drop of Doom, where they drop a Diva on her face from high in the air.

Make The Drop of Doom the tag finisher of Beth & Natalya.

Diva Dirt can exclusively reveal that WWE has signed a third female student of Lance Storm’s, 27-year-old Canadian wrestler Taya Valkyrie, real name Kira Forster. WWE developmental sources tell us that Valkyrie, a native of Victoria, BC, is expected to report to Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa, FL, in the coming months.

Taya has been training under Storm for over a year and has also done work in fitness modeling/competitions.

Forster is the third female Storm Wrestling Academy student to be signed this year following in the footsteps of Tenille Tayla and Irena Janjic. Irena has already reported to FCW as Leah West, while Tenille is recovering from recent shoulder surgery and will be reporting in the New Year.

Like Janjic and Tayla, Valkyrie was featured on the World of Hurt documentary series which aired in Canada. She has also wrestled for the ECCW promotion along with Tenille and Nicole Matthews.

Congratulations to Taya!

Add Taya Valkyrie to a WWE development deal.

Edited by jadenjater

- WWE announcer Scott Stanford revealed on Twitter this afternoon that the Superstars program will make it's return to WWE's website tomorrow afternoon instead of just airing on YouTube and international markets.

So add Superstars back to it's Thursday timeslot?

Vince McMahon recently made the decision to announce the real weights of WWE Superstars instead of worked weights.

And according to wwe.com make Christian (212), CM Punk (218), Dolph Ziggler (213), Heath Slater (216), John Morrison (215), Justin Gabriel (213), Kofi Kingston (212), Ted DiBiase (214) and Trent Barreta (195) lightweights.

Edited by jadenjater