EWR 2011 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.NET reports that Vince Russo has been demoted from his job as head writer of Total NonStop Action. Former WWE talent/agent/writer Bruce Prichard (Brother Love) has taken over for Russo, who now works with Matt Conway in script coordination. Some are alleged to be unhappy with the move, as Prichard has amassed a bit of backstage power in a short amount of time. The change, however, had been expected for months. Russo was named as head writer of TNA in the fall of 2006, after taking a two year hiatus from the company to join the ministry and pursue other endeavors.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/21276/BREAKING-Vince-Russo-OUT-as-TNAs-Head-Writer/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.NET reports that Vince Russo has been demoted from his job as head writer of Total NonStop Action. Former WWE talent/agent/writer Bruce Prichard (Brother Love) has taken over for Russo, who now works with Matt Conway in script coordination. Some are alleged to be unhappy with the move, as Prichard has amassed a bit of backstage power in a short amount of time. The change, however, had been expected for months. Russo was named as head writer of TNA in the fall of 2006, after taking a two year hiatus from the company to join the ministry and pursue other endeavors.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/21276/BREAKING-Vince-Russo-OUT-as-TNAs-Head-Writer/

That would not change much in the game would it? The game pretty much picks the head writer based on who has the most skill.

I would add a dislike between Fantasma and Silver Kain. Fantasma is the reason for Silver Kain being Silver Kain after refusing him to use his current mask under the name Silver King.

That would not change much in the game would it? The game pretty much picks the head writer based on who has the most skill.

I would add a dislike between Fantasma and Silver Kain. Fantasma is the reason for Silver Kain being Silver Kain after refusing him to use his current mask under the name Silver King.

Gamewise, what I did was change Prichard from Production to a writer, boost his salary a bit and put him on a written deal with TNA. I'm pretty sure you're right about how the game picks the "head witer," though.

EDIT: Just noticed, Prichard's taent is 76, while Russo's is 73... As a result, when playing TNA, it does state that Prichard is now the "head writer."

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Does anyone have this uploaded but with all the pic updates from the previous months? i'v missed out alot

I've been doing this since 2007... That's 4 years of catching up...

Issues like this come up every few months... I'm considering doing a "Beginners Edition," on top of the FULL and DATA releases... Need to brainstorm and figure out how to make it worth the while, without making it too time consuming and/or cumbersome.

-Bill

Does anyone have this uploaded but with all the pic updates from the previous months? i'v missed out alot

I've been doing this since 2007... That's 4 years of catching up...

Issues like this come up every few months... I'm considering doing a "Beginners Edition," on top of the FULL and DATA releases... Need to brainstorm and figure out how to make it worth the while, without making it too time consuming and/or cumbersome.

-Bill

Bill another way would be to just upload your current picture pack, that way he's up to date with all the images you have, he could just delete his current pack and add yours instead.

Bill another way would be to just upload your current picture pack, that way he's up to date with all the images you have, he could just delete his current pack and add yours instead.

That's what I'm thinking the "Beginners Edition" would be... You'd get my current pic folder, as opposed to the monthly pics folder included in the full update. Might even throw in my banners and logos folders.

The idea would be, someone who just picks up the game can download the beginner's edition their first month, then just pick up the regular updates in the months after that.

Wouldn't really take much to do... Just copying a few folders.

Problem with doing it right this instant is, I've already started working on November, so a couple pics wouldn't link up right.

I'll look into it a bit more, and maybe I can get something up that'll work sometime this weekend. No promises, but I'll see.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Todd Romero to Lucha Libre USA, he is one of the announcers for Season 2. Put him as the announcer and Stevie Richards should be the color commentator.

Spoiler:

Sol is actually Sydisitiko (Paul London) and El Hijo del Anibal (who should be in the game?)

Edit: AAA Spoilers:

Add Abyss to AAA as a heel monster, he and Chessman are the new AAA Tag Team Champions after defeating Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans.

Add Octagon and La Parka Jr. to La Sociedad NOTE: They might have been fakes but they were presented as being "real."

Make L.A. Par-K a tweener.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Change CZW`s February event to 12th Anniversary.

Change CZW`s April event to Best Of The Best X

Change CZW`s June event to Tournament Of Death X

Change CZW`s August event to Tangled Web IV

Change CZW`s September event to Down With The Sickness

Change CZW`s October event to Cerebral

Change CZW`s November event to Night Of Infamy X

Change CZW`s December event to Cage Of Death XIII

Philly`s Most Wanted (Joker and Sabian) are Tag Champs, not the Briscoes

Edited by contador9

guys I downloaded the update, but how to I get it into the game?

I assume you unzipped the file...?

If you downloaded the FULL update, there's a README file in the folder that explains how to install the update.

If you downloaded the DATA version, simply replace the DATA folder you have in the game currently with the one in the zip file.

To use the current data, simply start a new game.

-Bill

try making a new game. when it freezes up/stops responding just ignore it, it's working. The updates are much larger than the original data.

thanks, I got everything in the game good in file editor everything is perfect and all that, but when I start a new game it freezes and won't continue and asks me to close EWR, but when I put the old DATA in everything works fine! help im new to this!

Are you leaving the game to load? The latest data can easily take upto 30 minutes to load up.

Best thing to do is to start the game and go and do other stuff and check on it later.

If it says it's not responding, ignore it as it will still be loading.

-Raise Ricky Mandel's charisma to 58.

-Add Hector Canales to NWA-H.

-Raise Hawaiian Lion's overness to 19. Lower his wages to 12,000.

-Add Jay Garland to the game:

Jay Garland

Garland

Male

25 (guess)

Lightweight

B 58

S 46

T 50

Stiff 44

Sell 71

Overness 10

Charisma 54

Att 90

Behav 90

Check SS Look

Special Feature (Impact)

Moonsault (Top rope)

Wages: 4,000

Best picture I could find of him online.

-Question: is Eric Watts from Tough Enough in the game?

-Question: is Eric Watts from Tough Enough in the game?

Yes, he is in the game as Jason Watts.

Former WWE and TNA Wrestling talent Travis "Tyson" Tomko, 38, is currently being held in Florida's St Johns County Jail.

According to a police report on StAugustine.com, he was arrested this morning on a robbery charge. He was booked at 5:36 a.m. and given inmate number SJSO10MNI015725. No bond is listed.

Tomko last performed on a national stage for TNA Wrestling in 2010. He parted ways with the organization in August of that year.

Lower Tomko's behaviour by 10-15 points.