Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sorensen you little bitch :angry:

Great save from Buffon at the end too. It's been a good half actually, could have been better but they have been ruling us I have to admit. Trapatoni needs to make HUGE changes, well either that or use his magic by threatning to kill the players if they don't win.

Guest BigDirty

Didn't feel like editing my post but....Does anyone else think the Italian kits are butt ugly?

That gold lettering makes me sick =P

I agree they are very ugly. Gold letters on a white shirt just don't work.

Italy has so good offensive players when will they ever use them? I think it must suck to be an Italy fan, I mean they're successful but they are always playing so defensive, they could play such beautiful football in my opinion.

Denmark was a little stronger in the first half. I hope we'll see some goals in the second.

Edited by BigDirty

What a great first half to this match. Some really smart defending from the Italians, heads up passing from the Danes, coupled with the occasional excellent goalkeeping. There really haven't been any dull games so far this tournament; so much better than watching baseball ;)

To quote Baddiel and Skinner (The 3rd best England song, behind 'World in Motion' and the mighty 'Back Home') 'We Still Believe' - without belief what is there? Players like Rooney, Lampard, Beckham and Owen can change the face of a game on their day, we just have to hope it clicks. Oh, and never let Beckham near the penalty spot again. :shifty:

No Zambrotta...NO!

Great chance there. We haven't come out really any better. We are playing well, just not well enough. Unless we score in the next ten minutes, I say bring on a striker, well Cassano actually. He works magic with Totti. On the other hand, Totti is playing very well now.

OOOOOO SO CLOSE...Great header from Vieri. We are pushing the gears up now with Gattuso on.

Edit - Buffon made two SUPER saves just now. Things are hitting up now.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Denmark are the ones playing the tune

Oh god will you shutup as you really don't have a clue what your on about in this thread. First you try saying Zidane is okay and now you try saying Denmark basically ruled the game which is so much bullshit.

First half I'll admit they played better, but in the second we played a lot better IMO. Cassano had an awful game when he came on, but it wasn't a bad descsion to bring him on because he has his good days but I think Del could have pulled something off. A draw isn't good enough though and that means if Sweeden win tonight, huge trouble is ahead for this Fridays game which will be huge. We lose that and we are out.

Good day so far, I'll watch Sweeden hoping it ends a draw which I cant see it doing so. Great Euro so far.

Denmark were the better team, overall. Even in the second half Denmark played better, it was a lot more equal, and the Italians played some great football, but Denmark kept the edge, should have got something in the first half. I said at the start of the competition that I was favouring Denmark to win in it, and I'm sticking with it, very good performance today.

Oh god will you shutup as you really don't have a clue what your on about in this thread. First you try saying Zidane is okay and now you try saying Denmark basically ruled the game which is so much bullshit.

First half I'll admit they played better, but in the second we played a lot better IMO. Cassano had an awful game when he came on, but it wasn't a bad descsion to bring him on because he has his good days but I think Del could have pulled something off. A draw isn't good enough though and that means if Sweeden win tonight, huge trouble is ahead for this Fridays game which will be huge. We lose that and we are out.

Good day so far, I'll watch Sweeden hoping it ends a draw which I cant see it doing so. Great Euro so far.

Maybe I was watching a different game but the Denmark/Italy affair was fairly one-sided towards the Danes. Totti was not good, Del Piero was unspectacular, and the subs(save Gattuso who did bring some pace to the pitch) were awful. If there was no Nesta, Cannavaro, or Buffon this game could have been very much lopsided.

If there was no Nesta, Cannavaro, or Buffon this game could have been very much lopsided.

Although I agree Denmark were the better side, surely that statement applies to most teams. You could say if France didn't have Zidane, Viera or Barthez, England would have won.

GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal sweden !

3 more and i get 4 Points :D

What a goal !!!!!!

2 more untill my points float in ;)

w00t w00t w00t

ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE !!!!!!!

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest PlagueUK

And the fourth is finally there. They are demolishing them.

If they can play this well against everyone they could win the tournament.