Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it was quite the goal.

Ah well, Portgual's probably got this one locked up... England hasn't scored since the 3rd minute.

Actually we did. But the referee hallucinated and gave a free kick.

Probably blinded by jealousy because we beat his country 3-0.

Or blinded because his mask slipped down over his eyes.

Edited by TheReilDeal

Matzat is German.

German's hate Brits.

Germany got knocked out by THE CZECH REPUBLIC~!

Therefore, Matzat is extremely jealous and is now making things up as "evidence" that we don't deserve to win.

Summed up breifly for naiwf :shifty:

i don´t hate brits

i hate you guys behaving like prics in here wenever england plays (your just starting again, wich will make me so happy wen you all start crying soon)

i don´t think england played one good game, therfore they do not deserve being in the tournament annymore, that theyy even are alowed to play this game is thanks to tramendous luck with the refferes.

I give shiot about the german national team, i stated that weeks before the tournament started, and you should know it from longer times ago to.

yes, i make up that kicking someone in the face with a fully streched leg is red card, it only happens to be a red card all the time in other games

o just shut up ore manage that Portugal gets one more in so i got my 3-1 tip right :D