Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we make fair comments when we have a goal dissalowed.

GOD DAMN THE ENGLISH FANS FOR BEING PASSIONATE. GOD DAMN US ALL TO HELL.

Passionate enough so that we nearly get sent back for bad fan behaviour?

The game was great. And everyone is letting a single incident overule this fact. The Portugese were the better team and were unlucky not to score a number more goals. We were unlucky to have that goal dissallowed. It balances out. I can understand that you are upset about it, but it happens. It happened to Italy, to Spain, to Germany, and now us. Should it have happened? Probably not. But it just does, you cant go blaiming one man for a single mis-made decision in the match. Sure it probably cost us the match, but what can you do about it?

EDIT - Matzat, please. Stop.

Edited by Orbster

I love Reily, stokerino and supergrass even more from this thread.

And I love Vas even more than before, I cried when I saw him crying. :( made me feel worse.

Vassell's a player I just warmed to from the start. I don't know if he was 100% fit to play tonight, but he was put on and he ran himself into the ground for us. The long ball game did him no favours but he worked hard.

When he cried it was one of those heartbreaking moments, I felt genuinely upset. But like I said full credit to him, because he had the guts to get up there and give it a go.

Guest Angry Baboon

Passionate enough so that we nearly get sent back for bad fan behaviour?

Yes, because every English fan is a violent rioting yob.

How silly of me.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

He was referencing the way you ignore valid points not you being a muderer.

I don´t care what he was refering to - i will not be called hitler, nazi ore annything like it, end of story.

Assides, his vallid points were just tring to someone talk around the goal being disalowed becaus of something...

The english player blocked the Goalie from going to the ball, this, intentional ore unintentional, in the smal boxed area in front of the goal, is illegal, the rule was enforced coprectly, if he has seen it properly ore not (wich we cannot prove because we only can asume how he could see from that position, as same goes for the linesman, who maby just saw the english players hiding the goaly, therfore not seing him being blocked behind them, we got more than one person on the pitch to cover different angels) - by the rule book of the UEFA and FIFA this plain and simple was enforced corectly.

Making up that he should have given it becaus he never could have seen this (someone did that) is out of the question.

Just take it as a fakt, this game is lost, and unlike a lot of other games in this tournament it was decided by the teams after good reffering, no one will be punished for this by the UEFA, not publicly, and not internaly, because ther just was no reason.

Any other member would be warned for it, seemingly you're not. I've no idea why.

No one was warned for flaming dirty to hell, no one will be warned for calling me a nazi (even if i got warned for ranting AR down like some of you do rant me down right now) and i wont get warned for having my opinion that dos not go hand in hand with yours.

I have no idea with wich Admin i am good buddys with reil, koby issent here, i had tension with muda like forever, icw, if i ocould call him a buddy, issent admin annymore, your making a clown of yourself because your a bad looser, just stop it. Askinf for a ban ore warning here is just plain rediculess, just go back a few pages and look at what treadment you guys gave dirty and the one italy fan during the last days. And look at your points about who "rubbing it in the face of the loosers" is just one part of football that makes it so much fun (i am still alghing hard here, even if your asshole nazi comments realy were way sub bar.)

I never tought of of arogant ideots some of you realy nice guys could become just because of england loosing in a fair game.

Edited by Michael Matzat

All those teams you mentioned had winning goals wrongfully disallowed?

Exactly.

2002 World Cup. Both against South Korea. The Hosting Nation. It happens.

Edit - Squancho, I never implied that at all. But there a number of us who do, it happens all over this country, and over others. It isnt all of us, and you know I didnt mean that.

Edited by Orbster

Unlucky England, maybe next time, if Ireland don't get there first. :P

I know it's not right to laugh, but I fucking laughed my ass off at Beckham's penalty. Ah well, again unlucky lads, you entertained me tonight with a great game of football.

Just wanted to give my 0.02$ on the game and on some of the people in this thread

First of all, fantastic game, both teams played well. In my opinion the goal shouldnt have been disallowed and Ulf Meiser should have check with the linesman on it. Im really sorry for Vassell, he didnt deserve that happening to him, Christano Ronaldo would be shot for being the cockiest bastard of all time and the portugese guy who chip it in is the coolest motherfucker of all time.

Now I would like to pay my attention to some the people in this thread. I think both sides are being pricks and should just shut the fuck up and go lay down. Matzat is being a complete arse and the english fans should just try and relax. I myself was rooting for the english side, and yes, the goal shouldnt have been dissallowed, but shit happens. Through the entire tournament so far there have been subpar reefereing, but I havent heard you make as big a fuss about it until it happened to you. I, like some of the other non-english members on this board, think that you are blinded a little by bit the love for your team, because the way you talk about the English team, it sounds like they can do nothing wrong.

And for whoever started making nazi and WWII references to the german members of the board should just shut the fuck up. You keep thinking there's a conspiracy against you and that all that doesnt have the same appenion(sp?) as you automaticly has something against you and England. Nobody has anything against England (Except for their hooligans, shessh), because everybody knows that the only country everybody hates is France. :shifty:

Just wanted to give my 0.02$ on the game and on some of the people in this thread

First of all, fantastic game, both teams played well. In my opinion the goal shouldnt have been disallowed and Ulf Meiser should have check with the linesman on it. Im really sorry for Vassell, he didnt deserve that happening to him, Christano Ronaldo would be shot for being the cockiest bastard of all time and the portugese guy who chip it in is the coolest motherfucker of all time.

Now I would like to pay my attention to some the people in this thread. I think both sides are being pricks and should just shut the fuck up and go lay down. Matzat is being a complete arse and the english fans should just try and relax. I myself was rooting for the english side, and yes, the goal shouldnt have been dissallowed, but shit happens. Through the entire tournament so far there have been subpar reefereing, but I havent heard you make as big a fuss about it until it happened to you. I, like some of the other non-english members on this board, think that you are blinded a little by bit the love for your team, because the way you talk about the English team, it sounds like they can do nothing wrong.

And for whoever started making nazi and WWII references to the german members of the board should just shut the fuck up. You keep thinking there's a conspiracy against you and that all that doesnt have the same appenion(sp?) as you automaticly has something against you and England. Nobody has anything against England (Except for their hooligans, shessh), because everybody knows that the only country everybody hates is France. :shifty:

God, I hope that's not directed at me...

If it is: you're a poopy-head.