What interests you more?

Regia

I wouldn't say that. Iain Dowie and Les Reed were both appalling, but Alan Pardew definitely improved us when he took over and he probably would have kept us up had he been in the job the whole season. Then he struggled in the Championship, and Phil Parkinson took over. He couldn't save us from relegation, but he got us into the League One play offs and we only went out on a penalty shoot-out; we could have beaten Millwall in the finals, Definitely it was Dowie and Reed's combined ineptitude that took us down, but it's more bad luck that's brought us into and kept us in League One.

The terrible decision really was dropping Curbishley though. Deciding he'd gone as far as he could when he had you on the verge of the top 6 was mental...look where it got you.

My original point really was that Charlton being at the top of League One will never be a showcase of the unpredictability of the league, in my view anyway. Any time Charlton or the Sheffield clubs are there for me is not surprising because they are big clubs who have fallen below where you would expect them to.