EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove Texano Jr. from CMLL. He left the promotion to join Los Perros Del Mal. Same with Hector Garza.

Make Tamina the manager of JTG. Raise her charisma to 58.

Make Darren Young's primary finisher the Gut Check (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster) and his other finisher the Heatwave. Raise his charisma to 67.

Raise Curt Hawkins' charisma to 69.

Raise Tyler Reks' charisma to 60.

Make Yoshi Tatsu's primary finisher the Spinning Heel Kick (Top Rope Standing) and his other the Buzzsaw Kick.

Add the tag team of Big E Langston and Nick Rogers, 2 EXP, active.

Add the tag team of Peter Orlov and Alexander Rusev, 1 EXP, active.

Edited by jadenjater

Per this article, I'd delete Andre Heart. He was found guilty of 14 of 15 counts of felonious assault for failing to disclose he was HIV-positive to women he slept with. He's facing a potentially steep prison sentence and I can't see promoters jumping at the chance to book this guy.

According to CageMatch, Rick Sterling and Rick The Weapon X are the same guy. One of them can be deleted.

Rename Pat Gunner to Josef Von Schmit, he seems to be going by that gimmick exclusively now. Change his gimmick to Harsh German.

Change Paul Vault's age to 43.

Tick Shooting Ability for Xavier, he recently began working in MMA in addition to wrestling.

I'd add at least friendship between AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan if it isn't there already, they did a romance angle and more than likely they wouldn't go through with it unless they actually did like each other as friends at least. Since we're not sure yet if they are dating(unless someone has a better dirt sheet than mine) leave it at that for now I guess.

I'd also be for raising Hawkins' charisma above the 69 suggested, hes underrated. Promo on NXT a while back where he ripped the Usos and Yoshi Tatsu was basic but solid material.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Texano Jr. from CMLL. He left the promotion to join Los Perros Del Mal. Same with Hector Garza.

I wouldn't remove from CMLL, he might still be working shows. Hector Garza is finishing up dates but should be done by December. Not sure if he will or wont.

Edit: Tick superstar look for Zacarias, Princesa Sugey, Tiger, Terrible and Guerrero Maya Jr. for placing in the CMLL Bodybuilding contest.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I'd add at least friendship between AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan if it isn't there already, they did a romance angle and more than likely they wouldn't go through with it unless they actually did like each other as friends at least. Since we're not sure yet if they are dating(unless someone has a better dirt sheet than mine) leave it at that for now I guess.

I'd also be for raising Hawkins' charisma above the 69 suggested, hes underrated. Promo on NXT a while back where he ripped the Usos and Yoshi Tatsu was basic but solid material.

Umm... No. Do you really think every angle everyone ever did was because they wanted to? Lita & Edge ran with that angle because they wanted to. Rey Mysterio wanted to exploit Eddie's death. Trish Stratus wanted to bark like a dog. John Cena wanted to look like a jobber at the PPV because he tagged with Rock.

No, unless they are high up on the food chain (and even then not always true) wrestlers are employees that do as they are told or get out...

Umm... No. Do you really think every angle everyone ever did was because they wanted to? Lita & Edge ran with that angle because they wanted to. Rey Mysterio wanted to exploit Eddie's death. Trish Stratus wanted to bark like a dog. John Cena wanted to look like a jobber at the PPV because he tagged with Rock.

No, unless they are high up on the food chain (and even then not always true) wrestlers are employees that do as they are told or get out...

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT! :crying:

Or, well, it was until I read that post.

• Like 1

-Lower Bill Apter's wages to 23,000.

-Raise Tracy Smother's brawl to 62 and overness to 47.

-Raise Bull Pain's brawl to 63 and overness to 32.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 36.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 36.

-Raise Jimmy Jacobs' stiffness to 41 and overness to 52.

-Add AJ Kirsch to APW. Heel, Egomaniac.

-If someone is familiar with APW, it needs a serious update.

-Add Colt Cabana to APW, Face, Fun Babyface, Main Event.

-Remove Nicho El Millionario from APW.

-Add Boyce LeGrande to APW. Unsure of gimmick/affiliation.

-Delete the APW Tag Team Championship.

-Make Jeckles The Jester the APW Universal Heavyweight Champion. Lower its image to 22.

-Make Colt Cabana the APW Worldwide Internet Champion. Lower its image to 20.

Tara & Brooke Tessmacher's Tag Team Name Is TNT (Tara & Tessmacher)

Move Christy Hemme To Staff As A Announcer With 70 Talent I Think She Does A Good Job And She Has Said Numerous Times That She Is Not Wrestling Ever Again

Move Jeremy Borash To Staff Aswell Also A Announcer With 74 Talent He Is Actually The Color Commentator For TNA Xplosion! Which Is Not Shown In The USA To My Knowledge

Rename Sarah Stock To Sarita Tick High Spot's

Raise Winter's Charisma To 72

Raise ODB's Charisma To 70 & Tick Superstar Look

Raise Karen Jarrett's Charisma To 79

Tick High Spot's For Jesse Sorensen

Rename Christina Von Eerie To Toxxin She Manage's Ink, Inc. Tick Superstar Look

Tick Superstar Look For Kevin Nash

Raise Ted DiBiase Charisma To 74

Tick Superstar Look For Ayako Hamada/Sexy Star/Serena Deeb/Rain & Nikki Roxx

Rename Sangriento To The Amazing Red Change His Gimmick To Show Stealer

Delete Michael Cole As A Non-Wrestler Just Have Him As A Announcer

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tara & Brooke Tessmacher's Tag Team Name Is TNT (Tara & Tessmacher)

Move Christy Hemme To Staff As A Announcer With 70 Talent I Think She Does A Good Job And She Has Said Numerous Times That She Is Not Wrestling Ever Again

Move Jeremy Borash To Staff Aswell Also A Announcer With 74 Talent He Is Actually The Color Commentator For TNA Xplosion! Which Is Not Shown In The USA To My Knowledge

Delete Michael Cole As A Non-Wrestler Just Have Him As A Announcer

I think there is another team named TNT (I'm thinking the team from NWA Wildside with Todd Sexton and Tony Stadlin) so I think Tara and Tessmacher would need to be TNT TNA, Tara n Tessmacher or something.

I would leave Hemme, Borash and Cole as non-workers and not staff members. They might not wrestle again, but they may be used in angles.

Ayumi went and beat Marcela for the CMLL Woman's title.