EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

- Add Lord of War as an alter ego for MVP

- Add Dios Dorado as an alter ego for Amazing Red

- Add Chase Walker as an alter ego for Joey Ryan

- Add B.B.C. as an alter ego for Timothy Thatcher

Those are their Wrestling Retribution Project names.

http://www.wrestling...ionproject.com/

Also have these names from a report but their not confirmed yet

Kevin Matthews - Bobby Hollywood

Chris Hero - Chris Hyde

Chris Masters - Concrete

Dr. Luther - Dante the Demonic Priest (listed as Father Dante on the site)

Shawn Davari - Ferris Gotch

Shaun Ricker - John Ricker

Luke Gallows - Johnny 99

Karl Anderson - Killshot

Eric Sitoci - Klaus

Mike Rollins - Master Murder

Colt Cabana - Punchline

Kenny Omega - Scott "Cornerstone" Carpenter

Ken Doane - Stan Shooter

Pat Buck - The Liberal Redneck

Adam Pearce - Tommy Ridgeway

Edited by DoubleJ13

Bit of a fight in Germany.

- Add a negative relationship between Bad Bones & Absolute Andy (the two German guys starting the fight) and Zack Sabre Jr & Marty Scrull (the two Brits), the fight was about how wXw is no place for "skinny" guys, and before you start according to the LDRS it was not a work.

EDIT

Not sure if he is in your data but give Big Van Walter friendships with all 4 guys, he the guy mucking about with the towel, he didnt want to get involved cause he is friends with both groups.

Edited by TheWho87

doesn't convince me, since he is part of that angle.

The fact, that they "canceled" the whole Shotgun episode (wXw Vlog) makes me more than sceptic

Well since i dont follow wXw on any level i only know of the incident via their facebook and the context they covered it game me the impression it was legit, i was only passing on what looked like a real incident

It's a work, if you watch close enough you can see Marty doesn't even throw a punch. He just slaps his forearm as he follows through, basic wrestling technique.

LDRS of the New School

Marty: As far as elbow, its wrestler instinc I guess, ive very rarely thrown a punch at anyone, due to one of my close friends punching someone, getting caught on cctv and gaining a criminal record, which I certainly dont want if I want to wrestle in the states. As for Walter with the towel, he's a mutrual friend of us and them, so I guess he thought the whole thing was abit comical, play ground type stuff and was taking the piss. Its his humour.

For the full post on their facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=187950217963198&id=186437848462

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- Add Lord of War as an alter ego for MVP

- Add Dios Dorado as an alter ego for Amazing Red

- Add Chase Walker as an alter ego for Joey Ryan

- Add B.B.C. as an alter ego for Timothy Thatcher

Those are their Wrestling Retribution Project names.

http://www.wrestling...ionproject.com/

Also have these names from a report but their not confirmed yet

Kevin Matthews - Bobby Hollywood

Chris Hero - Chris Hyde

Chris Masters - Concrete

Dr. Luther - Dante the Demonic Priest (listed as Father Dante on the site)

Shawn Davari - Ferris Gotch

Shaun Ricker - John Ricker

Luke Gallows - Johnny 99

Karl Anderson - Killshot

Eric Sitoci - Klaus

Mike Rollins - Master Murder

Colt Cabana - Punchline

Kenny Omega - Scott "Cornerstone" Carpenter

Ken Doane - Stan Shooter

Pat Buck - The Liberal Redneck

Adam Pearce - Tommy Ridgeway

Where were these confirmed from? The only names I caught were Chris Hyde, Father Dante, Lord of Pain, Dios Dorado, B.B.C., Das Nilishist and a tag team called the Johntorage. I looked at another webpage and I only caught that the guys are a part of the project rather than who are who. I can see Chris Hyde and Lord of Pain are clearly Chris Hero and MVP. Everyone else is undeterminable with MAYBE Dr. Luther being Father Dante.

EDIT: not sure what to think about the Bad Bones deal. I would lower his attitude by 5 at most in case it was indeed a work.

I think new Jack and Tammy should have a dislike rather than a hate. Hate seems to strong.

CIMA and Richochet's tag team name should be Spiked Mohicans

I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier but I would rename the Yokosuka/KAGETORA team to Yokosuka Ichoume.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Emil Sitoci is clearly Das Nihilist, so add Das Nihilist (which is worse German gramma) as alter ego for Emil Sitoci

edit: and because of the work / non-work thingy with wXw: I dunno how to deal with it, since if it is a work, they wouldn't tell it, if it is real, they would act the same way. Guess Bill has to decide wether he thinks it's a work or not

In my opinion it is the same kind of work as the Kevin Steen/ROH thingy

Edited by Marsl

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Jimi Susumu and Jimmy Susumu for Susumu Yokosuka's alter egos.

Add Jimi KAGETORA and Jimmy KAGETORA for KAGETORA's alter egos.

La Mascara won the NWA Middleweight title from Averno.

Raise Palacio Negro/Titan's overness to 35.

Raise Metal Blanco/Triton's overness to 35.

-Check SS Look for Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian.

-Raise Kimber Lee's brawl to 42, speed to 46, technical to 40, stiffness to 42, and overness to 25.

-Raise Drake Younger's speed to 46.

-Raise Soldier Ant's stiffness to 70. Lower his attitude to 66 and behavior to 74. He has a reputation for taking liberties with other wrestlers and being difficult to get along with.

-Raise Little Mondo's stiffness to 66 and overness to 25. Lower his attitude and behavior both to 74. Add Rory Mondo as an alter ego. Add a dislike relationship between him and Drake Younger. Raise his wages to 5,000.

-Remove Mia Yim from Shimmer and add her to CZW, Heel, Bitch, manager of Adam Cole. Raise her brawl to 58, stiffness to 49, and overness to 36. Raise her wages to 8,000.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 41.

-Remove Brain Damage from CZW.

-Remove TJ Mack from CZW.

-Remove Kirby Mack from CZW.

-Remove Bruce Maxwell from CZW.

-Remove TJ Cannon from CZW.

I think it is worth considering adding UWF to the game. They are now running a couple of times a month, have PPV, and several names.

Edited by KrisClassic

Emil Sitoci is clearly Das Nihilist, so add Das Nihilist (which is worse German gramma) as alter ego for Emil Sitoci

edit: and because of the work / non-work thingy with wXw: I dunno how to deal with it, since if it is a work, they wouldn't tell it, if it is real, they would act the same way. Guess Bill has to decide wether he thinks it's a work or not

In my opinion it is the same kind of work as the Kevin Steen/ROH thingy

The Story is a work ;)

I follow wXw for a long time, and this is a Work (often told on german news sites). If it would not be a work, they won't publish the video, anyways.

Longtime WWE performer Sho Funaki worked the RAW live event today in Yokohama, Japan. Funaki was the special referee for a match between Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly. After the match, The Miz interrupts Funaki and told him to get out of the ring. Funaki left WWE in April of 2010 after 12 years with the company.

Maybe put Funaki under an open contract to the WWE

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Soldier Ant's stiffness to 70. Lower his attitude to 66 and behavior to 74. He has a reputation for taking liberties with other wrestlers and being difficult to get along with.

-Raise Little Mondo's stiffness to 66 and overness to 25. Lower his attitude and behavior both to 74. Add Rory Mondo as an alter ego. Add a dislike relationship between him and Drake Younger. Raise his wages to 5,000.

-Remove Mia Yim from Shimmer and add her to CZW, Heel, Bitch, manager of Adam Cole. Raise her brawl to 58, stiffness to 49, and overness to 36. Raise her wages to 8,000.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 41.

I think it is worth considering adding UWF to the game. They are now running a couple of times a month, have PPV, and several names.

I second UWF being added.

I would say to actually rename Little Mondo to Rory Mondo. Also what did he do to have his attitude and behavior drop.

Wouldn't Soldier Ant's behavior be unaffected if it is something in the business.

Does Mia Yim still work for SHIMMER? If she does, remove her from NWA F-1.

Finally a 41 in overness for Lince Dorado, REALLY? The guy was never over in CHIKARA and pretty much X-Pac heat.

Longtime WWE performer Sho Funaki worked the RAW live event today in Yokohama, Japan. Funaki was the special referee for a match between Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly. After the match, The Miz interrupts Funaki and told him to get out of the ring. Funaki left WWE in April of 2010 after 12 years with the company.

Maybe put Funaki under an open contract to the WWE

No, looks like it was a one-time deal.

Raise Tiger's overness to 32 as he was named Texano Jr.'s "replacement" for TRT.

Edit: Rename Azrieal's Dusted Driver to Surreal

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add an active tag team for BB Hulk and Akira Tozawa called Hulk+Tozawa and put them at 10 exp.

Rename KAMIKAZE to TakaYama.

Rename KAMIKAZE II to KAMIKAZE.

Deactivate KAMIKAZE III and rename to KAMIKAZE II

Deactivate KAMIKAZE IV and rename to KAMIKAZE III.

Add an inactive team for Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) and Shingo Takagi called KAMIKAZE USA and put at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dean Ambrose and YAMATO called KAMIKAZE USA II and at put at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dean Ambrose and Akira Tozawa called KAMIKAZE USA III and put at 3 exp.

Remove Abyss from Immortal.

Remove Gunner from Immortal? He has not been on TV in months for TNA.

AAA Spoiler:

Turn Cibernetico face (he turned face at the most recent AAA tapping serving La Sociedad who said he joined as the newest member.) No idea if the other Bizaros are going face as well so leave them as tweeners.

Raise Jason Harding's talent to 65.

Add Brett Lauderdale to staff

Name: Brett Lauderdale

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer DGUSA

Position: Referee

Wage: $12,000

Talent: 58

Backstage: 85

Add Tony Stevens to staff

Name: Tony Stevens

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer DGUSA

Position: Referee

Wage: $12,000

Talent: 49

Backstage: 85

Edit: I am also working on stats for El Hijo del Médico Asesino who is a luchadore that signed with WWE and is possibly related to the original Medico Aessino.

Edit: Add Último Dragón, Second Tiger, Saigon Tiger and Tiger Dragon to Ultimo Dragon's alter egos.