TEW05 Real World Update: December 2011

Alrighty everyone here is the update for December.

- Pro Wrestling Fusion and Wrestling Fan Experience are on the chopping block for the new years update, if there are any promotions you can think of to replace them whose roster is mainly already in the game then post up the suggestions.

Also just a note to those who follow my other projects (1998 Database and Women of Wrestling) their will be updateds on them in the new year.

Data: DIRECT (under TEW05 Index) / MEGAUPLOAD / RAPIDSHARE

Pic Pack: DIRECT & MEGAUPLOAD (The pack is also used for the TEW10 updates so might not fully work for TEW05)

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Previous databases hosted on EddieG's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

Edited by TheWho87

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of updates here for JCW! The following names have been advertised for JCW's "Wake the Dead" iPPV from the ECW Arena this month! I've only put up the ones who aren't on the current roster.

*Tommy Dreamer

*Perry Saturn

*Blue Meanie

*Justin Credible

*Balls Mahoney

*“Pitbull” Gary Wolf

*Steve Corino

*Axl Rotten

*Bob Backlund

*US Marshal Adam Pearce

*The Headbangers

*Shockwave The Robot

Add all of them to the JCW Roster! Have most of them as their basic heel/face alignment. I expect most of the former ECW guys to be Faces if that helps.

I'm surprised Pearce wasn't already on the roster. Since there isn't a U.S Marshall gimmick, make him a Police Officer and put him in a tag team with Colt Cabana.

Raven and Sexy Slim Goody are the JCW Tag Team Champions now. Sexy Slim Goody is currently not in the game, so make the Titles Vacant. I'll try to put up stats soon.

Edited by ThTmp4

- Remove Chris Dickinson from Evolve. Set him to Inactive or On Hiatus on his profile.

- Set Corvis Fear to Inactive or On Hiatus on his profile.

- Remove Drake Younger from WSU.

- Remove Colin Olsen, Jimmy Olsen, Jonathan Gresham, Pinkie Sanchez, Player Uno, Player Dos, Sinn Bohdi, STIGMA, & Vin Gerard from Chikara. Ares & Tursas are missing from the roster page, & should probably be removed since the BDK is a question mark right now.

- Remove the BDK stable.

- Rename Dragon Gate USA to Dragon Gate USA/EVOLVE. Set their Initials to DGUSA/EVOLVE. Set brand 1 to DGUSA & brand 2 to EVOLVE. Set them to a regular schedule company.

- Set Gabe Sapolsky & Sal Hamaoui as the Road Agents.

- Set Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, CIMA, Dragon Kid, Gamma, Genki Horiguchi, Masaaki Mochizuki, Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Ryo Saito, Shingo Takagi, Susumu Yokosuka, & YAMATO to DGUSA as their brand on their DGUSA/EVOLVE contract. Everyone else can be left alone on their brand.

- Set all the current DGUSA events to brand 1 events. Copy all the current Evolve events over to the DGUSA/EVOLVE company, leave them as no brand events & shorten them to 2 hours to match the DGUSA events. You should have six DGUSA events & 6 Evolve (month) events. They should alternate between Evolve event/DGUSA event/Evolve event/DGUSA event.

- Change BJ Whitmer, Bobby Fish, Cheech, Cloudy, Drake Younger, Flip Kendrick, Frightmare, Hallowicked, Jason Gory, Jon Davis, Louis Lyndon, Michael Facade, & Tony Nese's Evolve contract to a DGUSA/EVOLVE contract. I doubt all these guys stick around but they still haven't posted anything about the roster of evolve on their site yet.

- EVOLVE Owner can be removed from the game.

- Delete EVOLVE from the promotions list.

- Change Gabe Sapolsky & Sal Hamaoui's DGUSA/EVOLVE contracts to Written.

- Remove Leonard F. Chikarason from DGUSA/EVOLVE.

- Set Lenny Leonard & Phil Coven as the announcers for DGUSA/EVOLVE.

- Remove all of DGUSA/EVOLVE's PPV agreements except for WWN Live. Set it to an exclusive agreement.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Add Sal Thomaselli back to the JCW Roster as The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks.

Here's 2 more JCW Stars to add!

"Superstar" Bill Martel - Add to JCW as a Midcard Heel

billmartel.jpg

Short Name: Bill Martel

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Style: Regular Wrestler

Size: Lightweight

Born October 1986

Bio: An American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Bill Martel. He is best known for his time in JCW.

Popularity: 10% in all of America except 15% in Midwest

Brawling: 30

Power: 25

Strong Style: 17

Hardcore: 22

Mat Work: 55

Chain Wrestling: 53

Submissions: 25

Aerial: 29

Flashiness: 40

Microphone: 38

Charisma: 50

Acting: 50

Looks: 40

Superstar Quality: 40

Basics: 63

Psychology: 58

Safety: 73

Consistency: 73

Selling: 62

Athleticism: 65

Toughness: 58

Stamina: 70

Intensity: 42

Stiffness: 44

Resilence: 69

Menace: 35

Finishers: Forward Russian Leg Sweep (Pinfall) and Sharpshooter (Submission)

Gimmick: Old School Heel

Sexy Slim Goody - Add to JCW as a Midcard Face and make him one half of the JCW Tag Team Champions with Raven.

Short Name: Sexy Slim Goody

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Style: Brawler

Size: Lightweight

Born: September 1981

Bio: An American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Sexy Slim Goody. He is best known for his time in JCW.

Popularity: 10% in all of America except 15% in Midwest

Brawling: 70

Power: 45

Strong Style: 30

Hardcore: 30

Mat Work: 14

Chain Wrestling: 17

Submissions: 15

Aerial: 30

Flashiness: 40

Microphone: 40

Charisma: 56

Acting: 50

Looks: 35

Superstar Quality: 40

Basics: 65

Psychology: 50

Safety: 76

Consistency: 70

Selling: 66

Athleticism: 40

Toughness: 78

Stamina: 35

Intensity: 50

Stiffness: 54

Resilience: 70

Menace: 55

Finishers: Sexy Senton (Pinfall)

Gimmick: Ravishing

Edited by ThTmp4

- Add 'Remember December' as a Medium 2 hour event for NWA HD. Held on Sunday 1st week of December.

- Add 'Shocktober' as a Medium 2 hour event for NWA HD. Held on Sunday 1st week of October.

- Add 'A Hero's Salute' as a Medium 2 hour event for NWA HD. Held on Sunday 1st week of September.

- Set the tag team Natural Selection to Inactive in NWA HD.

- Raise The Tribe's tag team experience to Medium.

- Raise The RockNES Monsters' tag team experience to Maximum in both NWA HD & PWG.

- Raise Los Luchas' tag team experience to Maximum in both NWA HD & PWG.

- Set James Morgan to an Active Wrestler on his profile. Set his style to Technician. Change his gimmick's to Old School Face & Old School Heel. Set his roles to wrestler usually & color commentary to sometimes. Under performance set heel to good, cocky to good, weasel to good, & brute to medium. Set his popularity to 3% in all of the US except 15% in the South West. Set his finishers to Crossface Chickenwing (submission) & Flying Armbar (submission) on his profile & all contracts.

Brawling-44

Power-34

Strong Style-15

Hardcore-15

MMA Style-0

Mat Work-55

Chain Wrestling-50

Submissions-45

Ariel-10

Flashiness-10

Microphone-60

Charisma-55

Acting-45

Looks-50

Superstar Quality-50

Basics-60

Psychology-53

Safety-66

Consistency-60

Selling-65

Athleticism-55

Toughness-55

Stamina-55

Intensity-60

Stiffness-40

Resilience-75

Menace-30

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-5

- Change his NWA HD contract to an active wrestler, Midcard Heel with Old School Heel as his gimmick.

------------

Could add Urban Wrestling Federation & Resistance Pro Wrestling in place of the ones getting removed. Urban Wrestling Federation has been around for around a year now & have run 3 or 4 PPVs. Resistance Pro just started up recently & their owned by Billy Corgan.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Just a heads up. I edited this data to include the DGUSA EVOLVE merge and immediately they sack numerous workers (mostly EVOLVE ones) and drop the brands. Anything that can be done to prevent this?

Also edited Resistance Pro into the game and Raven (Who is used as a Road Agent irl) gets put straight into an active wrestling role? Anything that can be done for that?

EDIT: You could include Inter Species Wrestling?

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

What name is Vyper under in the data? I can't find her under Vyper or Shawna Elizabeth.

What name is Vyper under in the data? I can't find her under Vyper or Shawna Elizabeth.

She's not in the database, a Vyper is in my Women of Wrestling database although initally she was the UK one but since i couldent find info on her she has been converted to the US version for the next update.

Edited by TheWho87

- Set Lance Bravado's ROH contract name to Lancelot Bravado.

- Add Michael Elgin to AAW as a Midcard Heel.

- Raise Azrieal and Bandido Jr's tag team experience in CZW to Medium.

- Raise Philly's Most Wanted's tag team experience in CZW to Good.

- Raise The Runaways' tag team experience in CZW to Good.

- Set the Hyde and Excellent tag team in CZW to inactive.

- Set the Irish Driveby tag team in CZW to inactive.

- Add 'BLKOUT IV' with Ruckus & Alex Colon as a tag team in CZW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'BLKOUT V' with Ruckus & Rich Swann as a tag team in CZW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'BLKOUT VI' with Alex Colon & Rich Swann as a tag team in CZW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'Gulak Campaign' with Drew Gulak & Nui Tofiga as a tag team in CZW. Set their experience to None.

=============================================

EDIT:

Also edited Resistance Pro into the game and Raven (Who is used as a Road Agent irl) gets put straight into an active wrestling role? Anything that can be done for that?

Does he wrestle on the cards? Do you have his ResPro contract set to inactive wrestler? I have him set to inactive & it still says his push is a main eventer, but if he isn't booked on the card it doesn't really matter I guess.

Just a heads up. I edited this data to include the DGUSA EVOLVE merge and immediately they sack numerous workers (mostly EVOLVE ones) and drop the brands. Anything that can be done to prevent this?

I doubt the firings can be stopped but that is more a game thing than anything else since in TEW2005 you can't set a preferred roster number. The brand thing may be because they aren't a certin size company. I'd raise them to Cult (they should be lower end cult anyway IMO) & see if that helps.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Is Tommy Treznik in?I think I may have requested him to be added in the past but I'm not sure.

You really don't have a few of lower level indy guys EWR has in the data. No Treznik, J.Miller, Brian Fury,Michael Avery,Machete,RV1

Edited by Kirkland

Is Tommy Treznik in?I think I may have requested him to be added in the past but I'm not sure.

You really don't have a few of lower level indy guys EWR has in the data. No Treznik, J.Miller, Brian Fury,Michael Avery,Machete,RV1

This data is not meant to be like EWR, in fact you will find alot of workers in this database that are not in EWR. Considering that we have 3 other reigons to cater for means that alot of the very low level North American workers have not been included.

Jeff Lewis needs to be renamed to Jeff Lewis Neal and his age needs to be raised to 31. Sources are The Rise Guys Morning Show(Which he is part of) and his Facebook.

Lilian Garcia confirms she is returning to WWE as ring announcer for Smackdown.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/12/05/update-on-lilian-garcia/

-Add Lilian Garcia to WWE and SmackDown. Set her to Non-wrestler and Announcer role to Usually.

Paul Bearer posted on Facebook:

Just spoke with my longtime friend Kamala [James Harris]. I managed him in 1978 when he first started. He seems to be hanginget in there after his foot amputation, due to high blood pressure, not diabetes as reported. Please keep him in your prayers.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/12/04/update-on-kamala/

-Add Strong Friendship between Percy Pringle III & Kamala

- Raise AR Fox's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 25% in the Tri State.

- Raise Brodie Lee's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 25% in the Tri State.

- Raise Caleb Konley's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the South East & Tri State.

- Raise Chuck Taylor's popularity to 20% in all the US, leave the Mid West, South West, & Tri State where they are now.

- Raise Frightmare's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 20% in the Great Lakes & Mid West, & 25% in the Tri State.

- Raise Johnny Gargano's popularity to 20% in all the US, except 25% in the Great Lakes, Mid West, & Tri State.

- Raise Jon Davis' popularity to 15% in all the US, leave the South East & Tri State where they are now.

- Raise Rich Swann's popularity to 15% in all the US, leave the Tri State where it is now.

- Raise Ricochet's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 25% in the Great Lakes, leave the Tri State where it is now. Raise his popularity to 15% in all of Japan.

- Raise Sami Callihan's popularity to 15% in all the US, leave the Tri State where it is now.

- Raise Scott Reed's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in New England, South East, & Tri State.

- Change Johnny Gargano to a Main Eventer on his DGUSA/EVOLVE contract.

- Add Stalker Ichikawa to DGUSA/EVOLVE as a Opener Face. Set him to the DGUSA brand.

- Tick Mexico as an active area for Elijah Burke.

- Robert Evans is from Canada, his birth month should be October 1983, & change his style to Entertainer.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Increase DGUSA/EVOLVE's money to $750000. Increase their popularity to 50% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

- Increase ROH's popularity to 55% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

- Add 'The Skullkrushers' with Keith Walker & Rasche Brown as a tag team. Set their experience to Medium.