TEW10 Real World Update: December 2011

The December Data

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VJA4VN6

https://rapidshare.c...10_December.rar

New People Picture Pack

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLL3Z196

New Picpack 2 (Includeds Belts/Logos/TV Events Etc)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVGZ7VL7

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

Fantastic update - just a few things you might want to add for next time, in no particular order...

- Ultimate Spider Jr. is set to "No Gimmick Needed". His gimmick is basically Spiderman, so it should probably be set to Comic Book Superhero, though his stats will need some tweaking to let him portray that gimmick.

- Satoru Sayama should have "Original Tiger Mask", "Tiger Mask", "Tiger King", "Super Tiger" and "First Tiger" as his alter egos, and possibly set "Tiger Mask" as his gimmick. I'd bring his Psychology stat down, as it's currently on A, and Psychology has never really been his strongest suit. I'd also probably bring his "Flying" and "Flashiness" stats down too, as while he's still quick, he doesn't do nearly as much high flying stuff as he once did, he focuses more on martial arts, and he's a lot bigger than he used to be. I'd also bring his MMA stat up quite considerably - he's a martial arts instructor, and was pretty influential in popularising Shoot-style fighting in Japan.

- Natsuki Taiyo can have "Passion Nakki" - her masked identity - added as an alter-ego.

- The Great Sasuke, Jinsei Shinzaki and Hayabusa should all be set to be friends with each other.

- The Great Sasuke should be set to PPA, rather than a Written contract with Michinoku Pro. He's not as strongly involved in the running of M-Pro as he used to be, and makes plenty of appearances for other companies.

- Mike Quackenbush should be set to Exclusive PPA with CHIKARA, or possibly even Written, as he's stopped taking bookings with any other companies.

- I don't think Quack should be set as Claudio's mentor - maybe just Strong Friendship? Claudio wasn't trained at the WrestleFactory.

- Bryce Remsburg should be friends with Jigsaw.

- Masahiro Chono should be set to Semi-Active - he still wrestles from time to time, and will be competing next month.

- Eddie Kingston is currently set to "Split Up from Colt Cabana", which can't be right! He should also be set to be friends with Jigsaw, Fire Ant and Bryce Remsburg, and have his leg condition lowered somewhat.

- Dick Togo should be set to "Retired".

- Dave Finlay should have "Finlay" and "Fit Finlay" set as Alter Egos.

- Drew Hankinson should have "Keith Hanson" set as an Alter Ego.

- Ares is no longer in CHIKARA.

- Daizee Haze should be "On Hiatus".

- Gavin Loudspeaker should have "Louden Noxious" as an Alter Ego.

- Gregory Iron's stats need some improvement, as he's got nothing higher than an E at present, and he's perfectly capable of putting on a good match. I'd especially up his Flying, Psychology, Microphone, Brawling and Athleticism, and probably give him an overness boost too.

- Hieracon is no longer in CHIKARA.

Google up WinRAR and you'll be set.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am nitpicking but why isnt USA Network part of the Carriers pictures? That's what channel WWE Raw is on. There is one called USAFree but thats not the same logo for the station

Maybe I am nitpicking but why isnt USA Network part of the Carriers pictures? That's what channel WWE Raw is on. There is one called USAFree but thats not the same logo for the station

USA network is located in the Networks Folder as its a tv network and im fairly certain its not a ppv carrier, but i am english i could be wrong

Edited by cpt.charisma